30th March 2015, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Best company for B.Tech CSE student to do 6 weeks training in 2015?

Hello someone please help me out by telling the best company for cse b.tech 6 weeks summer training in 2015???

Related Questions:
  1. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  3. Whether pursuing 6 weeks CCNA-MCSA training from CMC Ltd. is beneficial for B.E.(CSE) 4th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  5. At which company we do summer training of 6 weeks?
  6. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  7. How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year
  8. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. What training course to do and where being CSE student?
  11. Summer training from a good company in delhi?
  12. Training programme of 45 days in any MNC IT company for B.Tech CSE student?
  13. How can I apply for Internship in any company without reference being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  15. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
  16. Which B.Tech course should I opt between ECE and CEE? Which has a better scope in future? Is ECE a difficult course?
  17. Winter training in reputed institutes at Bangalore for NIT student?
  18. Which are the companies in Chandigarh which provide summer training of 6 weeks?
30th March 2015, 01:52 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best company for B.Tech CSE student to do 6 weeks training in 2015?

There are a plenty number of companies are there who provides training facility to Computer science students.One of the true fact about the computer science stream is that there is great scope in this field.
Everything has become dependant on the computer which has increases the importance of this branch.In this branch there is a lot of thing are there to learn and to do practical.
If you wants to do summer training then you will have to decide the field of interest in this branch.Once you decide the area of interest you will find the right company also.

Some of the areas for the computer science student are :-

Cloud Computing,Digital Marketting,E coomerce,Software programming,Game developer,Graphics desginer,System operator,Research analyst,Bussiness analyst,Hardware areas and many more are there.

Hope you will definetly find the best and suitable area for you.

Some of the companies who used to provide training on the above areas are as below:-

Wipro.
HCL,
Intel,
Nokia,
Samsumg,
Lava,
Micromax,
India Mart,
VLC infotech,
NFS,
QA infotech,
Values prospect,
Quantum,

In the last i would like to inform you that you will have to book your seat on the time otherwise you will not be allowed to take participate in the training programme.Because the number of seats in are really very
less.If you will go earlier then you will definitely get seats and will become eligible to do training in the above companies.
30th March 2015, 02:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello someone please help me out by telling the best company for cse b.tech 6 weeks summer training in 2015???
List of the companies for B.Tech CSE student to do 6 weeks training in 2015:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
30th March 2015, 10:09 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

There are so many companies that are better for you to get the training for a 6 weeks internships, that can build up your practical knowledge towards work and helps in making better professional skills that help you in future to be placed in a multi national company that can give you a good salary and a reputed job.

The 6 week internships training session are held in all
collages and universities after the 6th semester to convert your bookish knowledge in the practical knowledge after you complete your training you have to make a training report on what you learn there what was new to do everything that you gain from your training if you perform better some companies can call you for the job after just 7th semester of your course.

Companies that can give you the training in CSE department are-

HCL

HP

TCS

Microsoft

IBM

Infosis

BSNL

Reliance communication

SAIL

Google

Facebook

These are the best companies for your summer internship training that can learn you the best in way and where you will learn new things everyday.
30th March 2015, 10:31 AM
Mohit.Bansal

your 6 week training is crucial from the prospective of your career. you should go for good company. as you did not mentioned about your field of training. so its hard to tell about the companies where you should go.
but generally the given following list of companies are prefered for the training:
1. HCL
2. Aricent
3. TCS
4. Wipro
5. Cognizent
6. CMC
7. NIIT
8. Oracle
9. CSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?