28th January 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Training programs of short period which pays for training?

I am a btech 3rd year student branch cs. have any summer training program for me..and also tell me about training programs who paid you for training.
training time should be arround a month,6 or 8 weeks.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there short period training programs while doing 2nd year B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  2. For completing CS course how much time does it take to complete? Will the graduation help me in getting direct entry for intermediate in CS?
  3. Do I need to complete training separately or may I do CA training period simultaneously with CS? I'm a CA inter student and post graduate
  4. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  5. Short term training in Indian Railways around Mumbai? -- [New]
  6. Can I appear for IPCC without CPT after completing B.Com with 64%
  7. Winter training in Biotechnology?
  8. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  9. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  10. Is it possible to do CS and Law course together after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Duration and required documents for winter training?
  12. Details regarding short term project training in CDAC Chennai? Can I do project for a period of 2 to 3 months in CDAC Chennai?
  13. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  14. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  16. Which companies are offering 6 months training period in company?
  17. How to become a chartered accountant if I am a student of 11th?
  18. Time period of training for old registration students? Is there any procedure before starting training? What will be the minimum and maximum amount of salary for ICWAI training?
7th March 2014, 08:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training programs of short period which pays for training?

There is no company which pays you for training unless you have been recruited by that company for some job post. Summer training is an important part of engineering course in modern world. This is because companies are looking for more apart from the results of main course of studies. You can definitely pursue summer training.

Since you are from CS branch, so you should go for training which is related to your branch of study. Two courses in CS&IT field which are in high demand are - ASP.net and Java. It will be better if you go for global certification in these courses. Apart from these courses you can also take training in :-
- Oracle Certified database Administrator Oracle 10g (SQL, Database Fundamentals)
- Certified Application Developer, Windows Apps & Symbian (J2ME)
- Android Application Developer
- Red Hat Certified Open Stack Developer with RHCT & Open Stack Certification(Linux Basic, Linux Administration & Openstack Cloud)
- Storage & Cloud Computing
- CCNA
- Redhat Certified Middleware Application Developer & JBOSS Application Server Administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?