31st March 2017, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course in the Technical stream for Computer Science students?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Computer Science and after completing it I am very confused what should I pursue so I want to know which is the best course in the Technical stream for Computer Science students? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any MBA technical stream available after MBA and B.Tech Computer Science?
  2. Which companies can I get into after doing B.Tech in CSE stream? Details about the placements for computer science students
  3. What is the syllabus for IBPS Technical Officer stream(Computer Science)
  4. What is the syllabus for technical officer CSE computer science stream?
  5. What are the technical jobs for CSE students in public sector?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering students during Verbal, Analytical and Technical?
  7. What is the syllabus for professional knowledge section for technical officer I (computer science)
  8. List of topics on which a Computer Science students can do Thesis excluding Soft Computing for M.Tech in Computer Science student
  9. Is there any government jobs available for ITI (IT&ESM) diploma holder?
  10. Procedure to apply for MS degree? Sub courses of CSE department in MS? Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. Should I migrate to IT stream being a B.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  13. Internship in mumbai for BE computer science 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous years papers and syllabus for HAL Management trainee(Technical) in computer science
  15. How to join in Technical branch of Air Force being a candidate of pursuing BE in CSE?
  16. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  17. Are e.c.e students eligible for GATE exam for computer science?
  18. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?
1st May 2017, 12:51 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course in the Technical stream for Computer Science students?

There are many streams available to pursue for candidates from Computer Science background in 12th Class. Here are the list of best courses that can be pursued after completion of 12th Class in Computer Science.

>> Bachelor of Science in Information Technology

>> Bachelor of Science in Computer Science

>> Bachelor of Computer Applications

>> Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology in Information Technology

>> Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science

As per my best knowledge, the best course I would suggest you to go with in Graduation is B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science course.
1st May 2017, 12:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course in the Technical stream for Computer Science students?

There are many streams available to pursue for candidates from Computer Science background in 12th Class. Here are the list of best courses that can be pursued after completion of 12th Class in Computer Science.

As per my best knowledge, the best course I would suggest you to go with in Graduation is B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science course.
1st May 2017, 12:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?