26th July 2013, 05:44 PM
Gunjuu

Which are the best courses in commerce where I can earn 4k a month other than CA?

which is the best course in commerce where i can earn 40000 per mnth other than C.A ??????

7th August 2020, 05:59 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Which are the best courses in commerce where I can earn 4k a month other than CA?

You may prefer Company Secretray Course, Cost Accountant Course, MBA, M.Com with Finance, Ph.d, B.ed., CPA, CFA & many other field such as LLB with LLM.
9th August 2020, 12:36 PM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: Which are the best courses in commerce where I can earn 4k a month other than CA?

there are several other courses. But you may also considering the following:

BA and then MA and PHD in Economics: In countries like India which is fastly developing there is a need for several economists in the near future, they are the people who will be predicting various economic issues. You can also take up employment in college as a lecturer and also act as an advisor to the government in the long run once you prove your predictive skills. But remind you as various people think Economics is not a complete theory paper and there will be a lot of statistical methods to be used at advanced stages, hence go for it if you are more confident on your maths and statistical skills.
B.L and LLB: Needless to say the number of corporate cases taken up for hearing everyday and lawyers are the profession which is going to flourish, considering the new IDT law namely GST coming in the near future there is going to be a lot of legal battle between the department and assesses.
M.Com: If your desire and liking is in accounting and book keeping and you can pass a accounting entry for whatever financial transaction that are given to you then go for M.Com. even with this your job is assured once you come out with flying colours and again you can take up coaching with this.
Further there is also accounting technician course which is a part of CA Inter and this is highly recommended if you wish to take up employment as an accountant
19th August 2020, 01:25 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

The best course other than CA is Actuarial science in which your maths & Statistics shall be good. The package is very smart. If your maths and Statistics is nice then you should do this.

MBA, CFA, CS with LLB is also good courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?