30th May 2011, 10:32 AM
kirthi007!

List of M.Tech Biotechnology colleges under Anna University in Tamilnadu?

list colleges of mtech biotechnology colleges under anna university in tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  3. List of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  4. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Tech after completing MCA? List of colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  6. Which competitive exams I have to appear for to pursue B.Sc or B.Tech in Genetics?
  7. List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to anna University?
  8. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  9. List of top engineering colleges providing Aerospace/Aeronautical course in Tamilnadu affiliated to Anna University?
  10. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  11. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 18.5 score?
  12. Which are the top 15 colleges offering Chemical Engineering course in Tamilnadu(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  13. How many colleges are offering automobile colleges under Anna University in Tamilnadu?
  14. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  15. List of M.Tech colleges after qualifying GATE and have completed B.Sc in Agri-biotechnology? -- [New]
  16. Which college will I get after scoring 21.75 marks in TANCET?
  17. Minimum eligibility criteria to join Engineering in Tamilnadu colleges under Anna University?
  18. Which colleges come under Anna University offering M.Tech course in electrical?
11th June 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of M.Tech Biotechnology colleges under Anna University in Tamilnadu?

BEST ENGINEERING COLLEGES FOR BE BIOTECH?
26th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of M.Tech Biotechnology colleges under Anna University in Tamilnadu?

Hi sir,
I got 43.453 in tancet 2011 M.E(CSE)..Can I get any chance in government college?if yes, what are they sir?and fees?and also when will be the councilling forms issued and where? plz reply sir. mail me at [email protected]
29th June 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I got 43.453 in tancet 2011 M.E(CSE)..I'm belongd to SC...Can I get any chance in government college?if yes, what are they sir?plz reply sir. mail me at [email protected]
30th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 23.698 (biotechnology)in tancet..s there any chance to get good college having biotech related courses if so plzz reply me to my mail id [email protected]
5th July 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 26.37(biotechnology) in tancet,,,,, did i get any good colleges having m.tech biotech and related courses,,,,, plz reply to my id [email protected]
8th July 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 48.7(biotechnology)in tancet...can i get admission for m.tech biotechnology with gate in a good college under anna university....also can u suggest some good colleges...?
11th July 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

name of U.S universities whiche have Ph.D course in biotechnology?
thank you a lot
i really need the answer of the question
19th July 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: List of M.Tech Biotechnology colleges under Anna University in Tamilnadu?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;837116]Hi sir,
I got 43.453 in tancet 2011 M.E(CSE)..Can I get any chance in government college?if yes, what are they sir?and fees?and also when will be the councilling forms issued and where? plz reply sir. mail me at [email protected]
24th July 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i have tancet score 27.718(biotech),and also my gate score is 29.33, pls tell me can i get anna university under colleges
25th September 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

are there any colleges offering m.tech biotechnology distance learning/ correspondence courses. Please do let me know?
28th April 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

can i have list of m.tech biotechnology colleges in tamilnadu?.pls let me know..
19th August 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I got 92.4 percentail in tancet biotechnolgy. which is the best college for M.tech with minimum fee? please help [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?