17th February 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Which is Best engineering stream of 2015?

sir
I secured 96 marks in eamcet and will be getting admission in engineering but tell me what is the best course which has future scope in 2015?

17th February 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is Best engineering stream of 2015?

I am student of diploma engg.in Final year in 2014-15.am i eligible for CPWD JE in 2015.
18th February 2015, 03:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You should choose the stream which suits your aptitude and interest. There are various engineering stream available and it is best to opt for a core engineering stream because it will help you in getting job in most of the companies.

ECE, EEE and Mechanical Engineering are the most popular branches. If you want to get admission in Engineering then you must try to keep these streams in the top priority list. Also you must look to get admission in a top engineering college because they offer better placement.
19th February 2015, 09:21 AM
hari harry

Engineering it self is Best and as far as what I know is ECE, EEE , CSE are the Best ,as IT is the common motive at present. It depends on your passion where you belongs , because world might change every day but our passion shows where we are
19th February 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

which will be the best either b.tech avionics or the aircraft maintenance engineering in avionics stream
20th February 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Aerospace is very much like mechanical engineering . you will also learn flight dynamics, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, space mission designing etc. So if you have an inclination towards mechanical side go for it!! It was also most sought after course when I joined. But I EMPHSIZE "it is YOUR choice depending on what you have to do later"
On the other hand avionics is more like combination of Electronic s and communication, computer science, and electrical. It is relatively tough to study and will take serious effort to get a descent score. You may have relatively less spare time. But if you believe you can handle it and you do like being an avionics engineer, then ho for it
20th February 2015, 09:25 AM
hari harry

Aerospace is very much like mechanical engineering . you will also learn flight dynamics, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, space mission designing etc. So if you have an inclination towards mechanical side go for it!! It was also most sought after course when I joined. But I EMPHASIZE "it is YOUR choice depending on what you have to do later"
On the other hand avionics is more like combination of Electronic s and communication, computer science, and electrical. It is relatively tough to study and will take serious effort to get a descent score. You may have relatively less spare time. But if you believe you can handle it and you do like being an avionics engineer, then ho for it
20th February 2015, 09:32 AM
hari harry

Thumbs up Re: Which is Best engineering stream of 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which will be the best either b.tech avionics or the aircraft maintenance engineering in avionics stream
Aerospace is very much like mechanical engineering . you will also learn flight dynamics, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, space mission designing etc. So if you have an inclination towards mechanical side go for it!! It was also most sought after course when I joined. But I EMPHSIZE "it is YOUR choice depending on what you have to do later"
23rd February 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

which universities get admission in m.tech(ece) without GATE and good placement offering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?