29th April 2010, 03:33 PM
anand_pushpan

Which are the best institutes for Animation course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance exam to get admitted in these institutes?

I had given my 12th(commerce) exam this year and i am interested in animation.
is there any best institutes for animation in India?And which are they?Is there any entrance exam for this institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. B.E or any graduate degree helps animation?
  2. Which are the animation government institutes in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the best animation institutes in Noida?
  5. Which are the institutes in india offering MHA?
  6. Best colleges or institutes for animation and photography in India
  7. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  8. List of Institutes in India offering Master of Healthcare Administration? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to apply for this Entrance Exam?
  9. Which are the institutes of CPA in India?
  10. Best colleges for designing after 12th? What is the criteria for it?
  11. Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted?
  12. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  13. Is it possible to do PG course in Animation having completed B.Sc. Maths? Good Animation Institutes for PG course?
  14. Is there any college from where I can complete my diploma in EEE?
  15. Which is the entrance exam for Wine Institutes? Any scholarship pattern in wine technology institutes?
  16. How can I choose the best engineering college in Delhi? What is the percentage required?
  17. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What are the steps we need to take to do Ph.D in best institutes? -- [New]
14th May 2011, 12:35 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best institutes for Animation course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance exam to get admitted in these institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand_pushpan View Post
I had given my 12th(commerce) exam this year and i am interested in animation.
is there any best institutes for animation in India?And which are they?Is there any entrance exam for this institutes?
If you need the information regarding the best Animation Course Colleges In India, then Please dont worry, I have Provide you The best Animation colleges in India, So please check these colleges -

National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad, India

DSK Supinfocom, Pune

BIT, Mesra, Jaipur Centre

ICAT, Chennai

BIT, Mesra, Noida Centre

Whistling Woods, Mumbai

MAAC, Andheri, Mumbai

Graphiti School of Animation, Mumbai

Arena, South Extension, Delhi

Picasso, Mathura Road, Delhi.

So, All these colleges will conducts his own entrance examination for admission in Animation course. So, if you want to get more detail regarding Animation entrance examination, then please contact to the given colleges.
14th May 2011, 02:55 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best institutes for Animation course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance exam to get admitted in these institutes?

Here is the list of colleges:

-NID, Ahmedabad
-DSK Supinfocom, Pune
-BIT, Mesra, Jaipur Centre
-ICAT, Chennai
-BIT, Mesra, Noida Centre
-Whistling Woods, Mumbai
-MAAC, Andheri, Mumbai
-Graphiti School of Animation, Mumbai
-Arena, South Extension, Delhi
-Picasso, Mathura Road, Delhi

For further details,you can visit the website of the colleges.
14th May 2011, 08:37 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Following are some of the best colleges, that provides animation courses in India

1. NID, ahmedabad (Animation Film Design)

2. IDC, IIT Bombay, Mumbai (Animation and Game Design)

3. Institute of Design, Pune (2D, 3D)

4. Srishti, Bangalore (Animation and Game Design)

5. ANTS, Bangalore (2D,3D)

6. Picasso Animation College, Delhi (Animation, Film making, Game Design)
28th May 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the rank of bit mesra Jaipur center for animation courses and what about placement?
8th June 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the rank of DQ school of visual art in the B.Sc animation and filmmaking
24th June 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hey i found Animation live very good for any kind of animation courses. My brother have go through that and now he is in a great MNC. Thanks to animation live...
25th April 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

after finishing my bsc animation i would like to continue my study for pg courses in graphic designing . for addmission is any there any requirement for entrance exam ? and kindly comfirm us which is the better institute in india?
22nd August 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i am an engineering student.i have done my engineering in computer science but my interest is more in animation,so i want my pg in animation so please tell me good animation colleges and how can i apply for the admission.is there any entrance exams for admission?
18th April 2013, 10:52 AM
yash1441

Maya Digital Goa team working on Motu Patlu has just 1 Fresher, from Arena Sec 17, Chandigarh. Maya Digital is known not to hire freshers, but send them to MIST. So Arena 17, Chandigarh must be up there around the top of this list.
18th April 2013, 11:13 AM
yash1441

Maya Digital team working on "Motu Patlu" Animated Series has just one Fresher - from Arena Sec 17, Chandigarh. You must check out the work of their graduates. Surely, they deserve a place in this list!
2nd October 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

which stream do I choose in class 11 if I wish to go for animation courses after 12th???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?