10th July 2010, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Best institutes for Piping Courses? Any good jobs after completing the course?

which is the best institute for piping courses
are there good jobs after completing the course

Related Questions:
  1. List of the institutes that offer piping design course in India?
  2. Best training institutes for Piping Design in India?
  3. How to study Piping engineering after completing B.Tech
  4. Which are the classes for Piping Design and Pressure Vessel Design Courses? What is the scope in the relevant field?
  5. Any institutions offering courses in Piping Design?
  6. What kind of special course should I do to get job related to my field being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Which are the good institutes offering courses for Embedded System in and around Mumbai/Pune? What is the minimum salary? Can I get a job in core industry without completing these courses?
  8. Is it good to do MEP Piping design after 15 years of work experience as site engineer with no design experience? -- [New]
  9. Available courses to study Piping or Welding Technology to get job in Abroad easily?
  10. Which institute is good for Piping MIT Pune?
  11. What kind of jobs after completing BCA?
  12. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Names of good coaching institutes in Bangalore for IES exam?
  14. Courses after CAD, Piping, NDT? Which among these have a better future?
  15. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
  16. Which institute is good for piping MIT Pune and Suvidya Mumbai
  17. After MSC in electronics, is Mtech a good choice to get good jobs? What other courses can be done?
  18. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
18th August 2011, 07:46 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Best institutes for Piping Courses? Any good jobs after completing the course?

dear friend,

* After B.Tech you can either do further higher studies as well as looking for jobs.
And as you a mechanical engineer then you can apply for government jobs in Railways,Defence,NTPC etc.
As you applied in SINGARENI COLLIERIES, you can join it but i suggest you to looking for other government jobs.
& kindly read employement newspaper for the knowledge of vacancies in government sectors.

good luck.
7th January 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institutes for Piping Courses? Any good jobs after completing the course?

AFTER PIPING COURSE HOW CAN GET IT JOB
29th November 2012, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year mechanical student. i like to intrest higher study. if pipe engineering is good? How much time to cpmpleate this course? Which is the best institutimn in india?
6th April 2015, 03:48 PM
sachinreju

I am a final year mechanical student. i like to go for higher study. is piping engineering is good? How much time to complete this course? Which is the best institute in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?