28th May 2011, 11:12 PM
TAMANAA

Best objective book for AIEEE exam? Minimum rank required for joining in best 20 colleges of India?

Which are the best objective book for aieee.minimum what rank is require for joining in best 20 colledge of india.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into top 20 private colleges in India?
  2. What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into top 20 private colleges in India?
  4. What is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top colleges in India
  5. Minimum rank required in AIEEE through which I can get admission in private colleges of Pune and Bangalore?
  6. Minimum marks required to achieve a rank in AIEEE for doing Aeronautical Engineering from reputed institute in India?
  7. Minimum marks required for qualifying AIEEE in each subject?
  8. Minimum marks required to get all India rank between 5000-8000 in general category in AIEEE?
  9. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  10. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  11. Which rank is considered to be good in AIEEE? How much rank required to be eligible for good colleges in India?
  12. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into Thapar for Civil Engineering?
  13. AIEEE Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. In which colleges I can get seat with a all India rank of 824875 in AIEEE?
  15. Minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Darvaad? -- [New]
  16. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
  17. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  18. How many hours of hardwork is needed in class 9th to get placed in AIIMS? Are NCERT books sufficient?
29th May 2011, 09:01 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best objective book for AIEEE exam? Minimum rank required for joining in best 20 colleges of India?

The best and sufficient books to prepare for AIEEE are;

NCERT books(read them completely and solve all questions)
Arihant Practice Guide for AIEEE
MCQ by Bharti Bhawan publication
AIEEE previous years question papers.

If you are looking for the top colleges and you want to get a good branch according
to your choice you should score all India rank within 5,000.

Those who are preparing for this exam, should not ask the later part of question
because it is not like buying something by money. It is never like that if I tell you,
you will get good college within 5000 then you become relaxed that I have to rank
5,000. You should give your highest effort to qualify the exam with best possible rank.
Never target 1000 or 5000 or 10000 all India rank.
Just prepare well and target rank 1 only.
29th May 2011, 02:10 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best objective book for AIEEE exam? Minimum rank required for joining in best 20 colleges of India?

well Admissions in top 20 colleges through aieee means

you are looking for NIT's ... there are two kinds of seat in NIT's

state quota and rest of india ... 50% in each category

so in some state due to high competitive students you will need high rank to get a good

branch ... while some states modest rank can get you good seat through state quota,

for India seats you need higher ranks.

5000-10000 is a good rank nowadays,, that goes with sayin higher the rank

better choices and better chances you have.

Books

AIEEE previous papers
Arihant MCQ book
NCERT ... a must as questions are set on the basis of NCERT
29th May 2011, 03:54 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well if you get marks under 10,000 then there are much chances for you to get good
colleges .For this you have to score minimum 60 to 70 % marks only then you will be able
to get rank under 10,000.

Books to prepare for AIEEE:

Well as i have given my self AIEEE exam and score well so i would suggest you only those
books which i had studied .

You can get last 10 years papers of IIT JEE of arihant publication for all subjects .Most
of question asked in AIEEE are directly from here .It will help you to save some time and
give to other questions .

For physics you can buy H.C verma .It is very good book to prepare for AIEEE exam and
many IIT questions are given in it.

For chemistry buy::

O.P. Agarwal IIT Chemistry
Bahal & Bahal Organic Chemistry
NCERT Chemistry XI & XII

Other then this you can also get BANSAL CLASSES study material for AIEEE .
Join some test series to know where you stand .
29th May 2011, 11:10 PM
mojoji

Smile Re: Best objective book for AIEEE exam? Minimum rank required for joining in best 20 colleges of India?

basically workout on ncert concepts gives you a fantastic result.....
for more preperation you will have many options in market... and every book seems to be very good...
btfrom my opinion you can chose
objective maths r.d sharma
h.c. verma objective physics
arihant objective chemistry.......
and all books available on market...
it means every book is best, only you have to workout on every question which you attemp seriously.. just go throuh its concept....

if you follow my style then you will not ask your second question but for your convince 65% in aieee will secure your seatautomatically in top colleges
30th May 2011, 08:02 PM
stranger351

Following are the some useful books for preparing and for cracking IIT-JEE exam-
NCERT class 11th
NCERT Class 12th
RD sharma
R.S agarwal
Arihant Inspiring Minds
Aakash books
4th June 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

well nice....it seems everybody is a pro over here.....
buddy believe me .... i am in pec.....a decent college though....
get grounded.....pick up the buks these folks tell u and instead of getting desperate , start working.....best of luck amigo!!
14th June 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS PARIFFERABLE.........FOR MECHANICAL STUDENT...IN SEM 3.....FOR PRIPERATION OF GATE OR CAT
31st July 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

in class11 ,i startd preparng for iit nd aiee .....bt i was nt able to crack iit,nd dint got gud rank in aieee,as getng into iit or nit is my aim, so plz sugest me some thng .how do i start preparng 4 nxt year.i had takn coachng 4 two year. but nw m preparng myslf.. shud i tak coachng again ....... or shud do slf study,
10th August 2011, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

which course is better to take after completing intermediate mpc group
23rd April 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

which colleges are there for student getting a rank between 1-10000 in aieee entrance exam?
5th June 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i want you to ask that i may got 80 no.approx in AIEEE rank please suggest me some private colleges or government college according to my rank .
3rd July 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I am physical handicape and SC,SO WHAT RANK GIVE ME CHANCE TO GET THE SEAT OF AIEEE BEST GOVT COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL.
7th May 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

good book for aieee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?