25th October 2017, 09:10 PM
JENISH JOYAL J

Best online course to study while pursuing B.Tech chemical engineering?

I am Jenish Joyal studying B.tech Chemical engineering 2nd year. I need to know various courses either online or direct courses which will be more useful for my career. Also, I need the duration of the course. Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How much does it costs to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?
  2. Best online course to study while pursuing B.Tech chemical engineering?
  3. Mechanical or Chemical, which is better to study in BTech?
  4. Can I study M.Tech in Biotechnology in GITAM University if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Job opportunities through BTech(Chemical Engineering) course? Is it a best branch to study in BTech?
  6. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to study B.Tech Chemical Engineering after finishing B.Tech? I am doing B.Tech IT 2nd year
  8. Eligibility to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  9. How can I get a job in software while pursuing Chemical engineering?
  10. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  11. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  12. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  13. List of colleges offering ME(Chemical Engineering) in West Bengal
  14. Books to be preferred for ONGC exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  15. Scholarships available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  16. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  17. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  18. What benefit I will get if study MS in USA being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
27th October 2017, 06:34 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best online course to study while pursuing B.Tech chemical engineering?

Since you have not provided in which you are interested, I would assume that Engineering is your passion and you want to advance in the same.

For engineers, NPTEL is the best source of learning.

It is the IITs sponsored program for skill development in the future engineers.

The lectures are available online, you just have to search for the appropriate course.

Some of the NPTEL courses provide certificate as well which has a good value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?