11th December 2011, 07:56 PM
ragultk

Best Piloting College in India? What is the fee structure? Is there any qualifications required to join the course?

sir i want to know about the best piloting college in india and its fee structure?i am doing my BE coure(Electronic and Communication)after completing this course can i join piloting course?is there any other qualification for joining this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which school is best in Kenya which offers Aeronautical Engineering and Piloting course? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to study Piloting in India or Abroad without completing 12th?
  3. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  4. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  5. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  6. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  7. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  8. Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India?
  9. Fee structure of medical college in India?
  10. How to apply in NASA after passing B.E civil? How can I become a Astronaut?
  11. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  12. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA?
  13. Marks required to join SSN college and details about fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Qualification required to get Pilot training scholarship in Japan?
  15. Which college provides MBBS course with low fee structure and capitation fee?
  16. What is the qualification required to do diploma in nautical science? What is the fee structure?
  17. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  18. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
18th December 2011, 07:24 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Best Piloting College in India? What is the fee structure? Is there any qualifications required to join the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragultk View Post
sir i want to know about the best piloting college in india and its fee structure?i am doing my BE coure(Electronic and Communication)after completing this course can i join piloting course?is there any other qualification for joining this course?
Qualification

For the commercial pilot course candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2. Also candidate age should not be less then 17 years.
Below is the complete details regarding the CPL course i.e its fees structure, top colleges and all is mentioned below.

Best Piloting College in India

1. Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd.
201/202, Comet, Opp Bandra Talao,
Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai – 400050 India.

2. Andhra PRadesh Flying Club,
Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad.

3. Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport,
Guwahati-7.

4. Bangalore Aeronautics Technical Services,
Mysore Aerodrome, Karnataka.

5. Bihar Flying Institute,
Civil Aerodrome, Patna-1.

6. Coimbatore Flying Club,
Civil Aerodrome, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.

7. Faculty of Flight Safety Services,
Delhi Flying Club Ltd. Safdarjang Airport,
New Delhi-110 003.

8. Flying Club,
Civil Aerodrome, Indore-452 005, MP.

9. Flytech Aviation Academy,
102, AI-Kauser, Road No. 10,
West Maredpally, Secunderabad-500 026.

What is the fee structure

Ground School Fees: 60,000/=

Performance A: 10,000/=

Gas turbine: 10,000/=

Practical Flight Training for 140hours: 1,890,000/=

TOTAL COST: 1,970,000/=
18th December 2011, 11:31 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Piloting College in India? What is the fee structure? Is there any qualifications required to join the course?

The eligibility criteria to join pilot course is as under-

1. candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2.

2. He should not be less then 17 years.

The best piloting colleges in India are as under-

1. Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd.

2. Andhra PRadesh Flying Club,

3. Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport,
Guwahati-7.

4. Bangalore Aeronautics Technical Services,

5. Bihar Flying Institute,

6. Coimbatore Flying Club,

7. Faculty of Flight Safety Services,
New Delhi-110 003.

8. Flying Club,

9. Flytech Aviation Academy,

As each college has its own fee structure depending upon the facilities they are providing but in lumpsum you can assume that the total cost spent for this course is between 20L to 25L.
19th December 2011, 01:10 AM
bishnu_g

Default Re: Best Piloting College in India? What is the fee structure? Is there any qualifications required to join the course?

there are lot of flying academy in india in almost all state but taking admission ensure that the institute is certified by government,, for common pilot licence you should have 10+2 with good physical ang good eyesight the course total fees is around 10 lakhs .. but after succesful completion you get haigh salary pacakage job

best of luck
5th January 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for Pharm.D
8th March 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, pls tll me proper full fees structure &jst give me around how much it is reqired to make me a commercial pilot.
12th March 2012, 07:53 PM
Dexter_Morgan

Tuition fee => Rs 30000 / are annum
hostel fee=> Rs 8000.00/ -
Extra charges => Rs 3000 /-
Total amount => Rs 41000/-

For private colleges :-

Tuition fee => Rs 2,00,000/-
Hostel fee => Rs 30000/-
Extra charge => Rs 20,000/-

Total amount => Rs 2,50,000/-
21st June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

CAN I STUDY FOR PILOT AFTER COMPLETING AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COURSE?
4th January 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi Iam Brabect Rajan from kanyakumari, tamil nadu. I want to be a pilot . Any one pls tell me about the courses and fee stucture . And also tell me if any low fees offer among the 2 marks. Waiting....
25th March 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m shadab ansari . I m from india . I want to be a pilot .i want to know about which is the best government college in india and what fee structure it is .
15th May 2013, 01:03 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the of best piloting colleges in India are as under:-

- Coimbatore Flying Club,

- Faculty of Flight Safety Services,
New Delhi-110 003.

- Flying Club,

- Flytech Aviation Academy,

- Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd.

- Andhra PRadesh Flying Club,

- Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport,
Guwahati-7.

- Bangalore Aeronautics Technical Services,

- Bihar Flying Institute,

All the best...........A
2nd April 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

CAN I STUDY FOR PILOT AFTER COMPLETING 3 YEARS DIPLOMA AUTOMOBIL ENGINERING COURSE?
1st June 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i am siva sangeeth from Tamilnadu i want be a pilot it was not my job its my motto i want to know fee sturucture per annum and completing courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?