10th January 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Best property for industrial training in Singapore and New York?

which is the best property for industrial training in singapore and new york?

15th August 2011, 04:26 PM
anil krishna

Default Re: Best property for industrial training in Singapore and New York?

If you are interested in Industrial Tranning for 6 month, then please dont worry, there are manny industry who offers 6th month industial tranning to the graduate and post-graduate students.

And i am very happy that, you are taking serious about your Industrial Training and this six months are very much importance in your academic career as you will expose to the live industrial environment and gain your first experience of how industry works.

So, please check these industries because they will provide 6th month industrial tranning to graduates students -

BHEL

Patni Computers

TCS

Infosys Technologies

Hero honda

HCL Infotech

Infoysis

Wipro.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/names-some-industries-where-i-can-get-industrial-training-6-months-41359.html#ixzz1V5e87bS0
9th June 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

hi ,
im uthayakumaran DIT(NIIT) Malaysia.On oct or nov i having industrial training ,but i dunoe where need to go work.Hope if at ur company got industrial training mean can gv chance
my email([email protected])(contact num 60165012059)
tq
22nd September 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i make my industrial training for hotel management in singapore plz give me suggestions plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?