11th July 2011, 12:24 PM
popopopopopopopooqwwwww

Best stream in Electrical and Electronics for M.Tech? Best colleges for M.Tech in EEE?

tell me which is the bestes stream in electrical and electronics for m.tech and do tell me the best college for m.tech in eee

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  2. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  3. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  4. Which are the courses available in M.Tech for EEE?
  5. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  7. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  8. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  9. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
  10. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  11. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  12. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  13. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  14. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  15. List of mtech colleges which can give admission on PGECET 1351 Rank in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering internship in core electrical? -- [New]
  17. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  18. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
15th October 2011, 12:35 AM
imcool.force

Default Re: Best stream in Electrical and Electronics for M.Tech? Best colleges for M.Tech in EEE?

Hi dear,

Best branch in M.Tech. for Electrical Students are as follows: -

1. Circuit Designing

2. Power Management

3. Power & Protection

4. Chip Designing
Thanks
17th July 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best stream in Electrical and Electronics for M.Tech? Best colleges for M.Tech in EEE?

what are the streams in electrical and electronics engineering eligible to do PhD in further?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?