27th December 2017, 08:04 AM
Laishram punshilemba sing

Which is the best subject for preparation of MPSC?

How can I start preparing for the exam of MPSC and which subject should I choose? Please, provide me the details.

29th December 2017, 12:17 PM
ankjkv

Default Re: Which is the best subject for preparation of MPSC?

For MPSC exam preparation please study all Ncrt books.
Study state level current affairs regularly and in my opinion focus on social science and Geography more as optional subjects.

If you are going to just start such type of preparation please join a best coaching so that you may be aware of fundamentals of the exam course.
30th December 2017, 12:39 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

First of all you should complete graduation from a recognized university in any stream.
After that you should join a best coaching class for better results. Then after start preparing for it.
You can choose any subject and no matter it is any special subject or any other. You can opt any of the subject and every subject is best in itself and it depends on you that in which subject you are interested.
Some of them are mentioned below:-
Geography
Psychology
Economics
History
English
Physics
Chemistry
Maths
Biology
Sociology
Agriculture Science
30th December 2017, 01:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission and required eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised universirty.

The minimum age limit is 19-33 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear in examination after completion of bachelor degree to appear in examination.

There is no limitation on discipline of degree.

The examination is conducted in three stages. You can start preparation for examination as according to syllabus available at official website.

Consistency and smart work is the key to success in examination.
18th September 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

English,RD, political science, education this subject combination may participate this mpsc examination
2nd May 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Which subject from BA is more useful in preparation of mpsc ?
11th October 2020, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are mandatory and which are optional subject if we are preparing from b.sc microbiology please suggest me
28th May 2022, 11:11 PM
P R SHINDE

economics , history , commerce, science , maths , geography
1st June 2022, 01:50 PM
Naresh199

For MPSC exam preparation please study all Ncrt books. Study state level current affairs regularly and in my opinion focus on social science and Geography more as optional subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?