13th November 2011, 12:01 AM
amarjit.singh_07

Best subjects which i can choose in Civil Services exam after doing BCA course?

Hello everyone !

I did my bachelor's in BCA and wants to appear for civil services (Foreign services). Please suggests me the subjects best for me as I did not found any subject related to my previous study.
And also suggest me the best out of below:
1) Foreign Services
2) Administration Services
3) Indian Revenue Services

Hope to get your valuable suggestion. Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are better for Civil Services exam? Best coaching center for this exam?
  2. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam after completion of BBA course?
  3. Which two subjects can I choose to crack Civil Services? I am doing BA
  4. Which subject will help me to prepare for IAS? I have passed 12th from commerce maths stream
  5. Courses to study in Graduation for pursuing Civil Services exam? Job opportunities after failing to achieve in Civil Services?
  6. Best optional subjects for IAS mains?
  7. What are the steps to be followed to pursue Civil Services Exam? Which two optional subjects should I choose if I am from B.E ECE branch?
  8. How should I prepare for Civil Services exams like IAS,UPPCS exams? What are the list of subjects from which I can choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Tips to choose optional subjects for IAS examination?
  10. How many subjects and languages to choose in Civil Services Examination?
  11. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in PCM from CBSE Board to become an IPS Officer?
  12. How should I become an IPS officer after passing 12th?
  13. How many optionals to we have to choose for IAS exam as per the latest syllabus? Is the prelims common for everybody?
  14. Completed MSc : Which optionals to choose for civil services exam?
  15. How to become an Air Port custom officer after completing B.Com?
  16. Which subject to take after 10th to become an IAS or IPS Officer?
  17. Which graduation course I need to do choose to become a IPS Officer in the future? -- [New]
  18. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
27th November 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best subjects which i can choose in Civil Services exam after doing BCA course?

im b com final student what complete subject i can choose for civil exam and income tax officer exam
11th January 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best subjects which i can choose in Civil Services exam after doing BCA course?

I have completed my MBA from a pretty reputed University in the UK. Now, it might sound a bit confusing but the fact is that I am not a GRADUATE( i mean i havn't done any formal bachelor's degree). In most of the Uni's here in UK and even some Uni's in India are offering places to students who do not hold a formal degree but have substantial work experience etc. So, am I eligible to sit for the Civil Services Examinations? Please advice!
30th March 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

i have in a first stage of preparation of ias exme where from i should start
29th April 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I dont have basic knowledge in any of the GK.. Still i will try to prepare in any subjects. Which are easy to prepare and to score well with one year preparation? please suggest
2nd July 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i choosed sci non- medical in 11th but now i want to do civil service s or to be a govt. officer so, now am i can go to this side or not....
21st August 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

which optional subject is best in civil service exam for bca student
24th August 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

hello people,
i'm stuck choosing a course to get a degree to appear for civil service exam(IPS). I have to decide between bca, bsc, or ba. I know its my choice but any suggestions?
24th April 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

how many subjects does we have take for perparing upsc?
24th April 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

how many subjects does we have to prepare for upsc including with optional subjets please give inoformation clearly please?
11th June 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

In civil service mains exam,does two optional subjects have to choose according to our graduation subjects or according to our interest?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?