9th October 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?

pls tell me abt the best universities of india offering m.sc. in biotech nd biochem nd their fre structre as well as entrance procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  2. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  3. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  4. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  5. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  6. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  7. What is the fee structure followed for doing M.Sc Biotech course? -- [New]
  8. Is there any MSc in Clinical Research in ICRO Ahmedabad Campus? What is the fee structure and from where to get the prospectus? Is it better than MSc Biotech?
  9. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  10. What is the fee structure of MSc Biotech course?
  11. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  13. Fee structure of MSc Biotech?
  14. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  15. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  16. Good universities offering Ph.D in India to those who have completed MSc Biotech?
  17. Can I do MSc biotech after doing BSc Biochemistry?
  18. Procedure of admission and training from KGMU? Fee structure for the same?
30th December 2011, 09:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?

The procedure and the fee structure are not the same of all the colleges it varies from one college to another.For pursuing M.sc in biotechnology you must hold a certificate of bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology.These course is divided into two parts of one year each.An entrance exam that is set by the college or university.And the fee charged by the governments institute is very less as compared to the fee charged by the private institutions.Generally the fee structure of M.sc in Biotechnology lies in between Rs. 6000 to 83000 per year.List of institue which offers M.sc in biotechnology are as follows:

Indian Institute of Technology

Amity institute of Biotechnology

Amrita School of Biotechnology

St. Xaviers College

Jadavpur University

Same as above regarding admission procedure.The fee structure of M.sc biochemistry course generally lies in between RS. 6000 to 60000 per semester ,first year fee also includes admission fee, registration fee, library fee etc. List of university where you can pursue:-

Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli( Tamil Nadu )

Christ College, Rajkot( Gujarat )

Delhi University, New Delhi( Delhi )

Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh( Uttar Pradesh )

Andhra University : College of Science and Technology, Vishakapatnam( Andhra Pradesh )

Berhampur University, Berhampur( Orissa )

Assam University, Silchar( Assam )

Banaras Hindu University : Faculty of Science, Varanasi( Uttar Pradesh )
3rd August 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?

what is the duration for MSc biotechnology in correspondance ?does it have value as regular MSc
2nd September 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

which is the one of the best university for biochemistry in north India?
2nd January 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
i like to know how much US $ to do b/tech at your university.
venu
email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?