21st May 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Are this years Biotech exam forms available? What is the admission procedure for Biotech admission in BHU?

please let me know that biotech forms is available or not what is the admission procedure for biotec admission in bhu...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for Biotech engineering? -- [New]
  2. When BHU B.Sc.(Biotech) and BSW forms will come out?
  3. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  4. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  5. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Agri Biotech after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotech?
  6. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  8. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?
  10. Is it possible to do M.A after graduating in Biotech?
  11. How to get admission in IIT for UG Biotech course? Procedure for application for exam?
  12. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I take admission in Biotech after scoring 70% in PCM in CBSE?
  14. Colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Admission details and prospect of the course?
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  16. How to get admission in SRTMU Nanded for SYBSc Biotech?
  17. Scope of research in Biotech? Which are the good institutes? Procedure to take admission?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
9th June 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are this years Biotech exam forms available? What is the admission procedure for Biotech admission in BHU?

When the biotech application form 2011 of BHU available?
4th April 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are this years Biotech exam forms available? What is the admission procedure for Biotech admission in BHU?

I have just given my 12th class exams in PCB stream . Are there any biotechnology courses for me in iit
10th June 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

My son passed 12th with pcm 92 Percent he has qualified for jee advance n I hope he will qualify it than he can b tech biotechnology from iit if he will get good ranking
30th October 2018, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

My subjects are PCB how can I get admission in any renowned college of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?