15th July 2011, 08:07 PM
nirisha reddy

Best universities for MS in computers as well as Electricals?

What are the best universities for MS in computers as well as electricals of 800 gre score and tofel 85

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  2. Am I eligible to do MS in mass communication outside country if I have done B.Tech Electricals from VIT University? -- [New]
  3. Which branch can I get after getting 9386 rank in VITEEE?
  4. What would be my destiny for studies Abroad?
  5. Which Government Sector Jobs are good for B.Tech Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
  7. Universities to pursue Ph.d in Computers? What is the format of the entrance exam and the model question papers?
  8. Companies which offer Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
  10. How to do MS in computers and which are the universities in Canada? Which exams are required for me to pass?
  11. How to apply for top 10 universities in India for MCA after completing BSc(Computers)?
  12. Preferred diploma course while studying B.Com computers I year?
  13. Can I apply for NPTI Courses after B.tech from deemed university which was not approved by AICTE?
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Astrophysics after doing B.E in computers?
  15. Is there any lateral entry for degree course in electricals and electronics in Assam?
  16. Any professional courses in computers which are run by recognized universities after 10th?
  17. Eligibility criteria and date for next NTPI exam?
  18. Do I have a chance to get a seat in M.Tech universities after scoring 54549 rank in GATE computer science stream?
18th November 2011, 01:02 AM
Missme

Default Re: Best universities for MS in computers as well as Electricals?

hello,

Name of the universities for MS in computers as well as Electricals,
these are the best universities which i listed below ,

>>McGill University,Canada

>>University of Toronoto,canada

>>University of British Columbia (UBC) ,Canada

>>University of Alberta,Canada

>>Université De Montréal,Canada

>>University of Waterloo,Canada

>>McMaster University, Canada

>>Queen's University,Canada

>>University of Calgary,Canada

>>University of Western Ontario,Canada

if you want then you can take admission into these universities.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?