25th December 2010, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is better after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?

i have completed my. b.tech degree in electronic and communication engg. what course is suited for me mba or m.tech ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  2. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  3. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  5. Is there anything else I can do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication except M.Tech and MBA?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  10. MTech or MBA? Which is a Better Option After BTech in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. Between M.Tech and MBA which one is a better scope after B.Tech? How to become a scientist after B.Tech(EC)?
  14. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Which course is best for me in MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  18. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
26th December 2010, 07:51 PM
nishant1110

Default Re: Which is better after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?

In this particular field, I believe MTech is better, because then you shall know your field in depth and not deviate towards mixing business and marketing into it. Moreover, the demand of electronic and communication engineers is growing and you shall have good chance of Indian and international placement after you do MTech, so I recommend, go for it.
27th December 2010, 02:11 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which is better after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?

HELLO DEAR,

According to my view both filed have there pertigeous value

But if you want to go in managment career and want to earn money than MBA is the good choice after B.tech.

on the other hand if you want go in teaching line or technical filed then M.tech is better option after completing B.tech

But go according to your choice

GOOD LUCK.
27th December 2010, 05:15 PM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: Which is better after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?

Dear
M.tech is better than mba because with m.tech you could able to know in detail about your subject but in mba you could not able to know in detail on your area.
I think it totally depends upon your personal interest.
31st December 2010, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed btech in electronics & communication ,what to do & what courses suitable for ECE student for getting job.
31st December 2010, 10:29 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my. b.tech degree in electronic and communication engg. what course is suited for me mba or m.tech ?
As you are in engineering field its better you continue in the same field of engineering.

You will have better career options after you do M.Tech in ECE.

You may get recruited in core companies or IT companies with good pay sacle.

I personally suggest you to go ahead with M.Tech rather than MBA.

All the Best!
27th February 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities in government jobs for btech ec students?
27th February 2011, 09:17 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you to go for M.tech in your field....

Because MBA is totally different course from your field.

Its a management course, nothing related to B.tech or what you have learned till date.

And M.tech is your field, you will have deeper knowledge about those subjects in B.tech.

So doing and understanding M.tech course would be much easier and beneficial to you.

So choose M.tech.
5th March 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

NW M IN 3rd year in b-tech , nd m little bit confuse in furthur study after completing my b-tech in ECE , wat should i do after b-tech?
21st April 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I am b tech E&C 3rd year student I want to know any course in mba tech in ECE
22nd April 2011, 12:58 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which is better after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?

Quote:
I am b tech E&C 3rd year student I want to know any course in mba tech in ECE
INFORMATION ABOUT MBA

There is no separate course in MBA which is for B.E ECE, and taking MBA course after B.E/B.Tech ECE course need a lot of effort to excel in the future...

-> Basically MBA covers 3 important areas which are as follows....

-> HR ( Human Resource )

-> Finance

-> Marketing

-> If you are going to select HR then you will be recruited as the HR in any of the companies.

-> And if you take finance you will be most probably recruited in finance research area...

-> For marketing you will get the job which are based on marketing...

-> So B.E/B.Tech does not have any relation with MBA its your choice to take any of the given fields in MBA and you have to work a lot in the future to excel...
23rd April 2011, 10:49 PM
professor.singh

Quote:

As you have already completed you B'tech you must have definately given GATE or MAT.(as you are considering MBA or M.tech)

Both the fields have great potential. You have already given the exams and you know what are your fields of experties and weakness.

i suggest you to see through your areas of interest and then only proceed.

MBA changes your complete stream and puts you on for administrative areas.

M.tech takes you further into you branch.

Go for this only if you are well knowlegeable with the engineering basics otherwise it could become a harder option .
16th May 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the chances for jobs in company after completing M.TECH in electronics & communication engineering?
26th May 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

After completion B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.Is it possible to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering or Chemical Engineering??
25th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of 12th scisnce (maths- computer) . i want to do engg after 12th , but iam also intrested in mba manegment.what do you think shall i go for mba after 12th or go for engg. if i discied to do mba then what is its process.
30th June 2011, 07:10 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
See, it is totally depend upon your interest.. in which field you want to go..
If you want to stay in technical field then you can do M.tech after your B.tech..

for that you have to appear in GATE.. after completion of your M.tech you can go for research also..

or if you want to go for business field then you can go for MBA ... for that you have to appear in exams like-
1.CAT

2.MAT

3.XAT
etc...
Now you decide what you want to do..
All the best..

All the best..
11th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

May know which is better for ece .mba or m.tecg
25th July 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

hey evreybuddy...i have completed first year in B tech Electronincs and communication engineering...i wanted to know the fields according to priority for doing M T ech in E&C...like u have m tech in structural at top in civil...so likewise...and what are better areas of study(subjects) to concentrate on while doing B Tech in it?
5th December 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

i am an electronics and communication graduate engineer now i am taking the course of master of engineering management from university of technology sydney. what will be my career prospects after doing this course how will the companies hire me .i am quite confused is this the correct master degree for me ?
14th May 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE FIELDS WE HAVE B.TECH? EXAMPLE.. WE HAVE B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING...
8th March 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

actually my b.tech form ECE branch is going to complete in this april,i m an average student and i would like to go for MBA so,please suggest me which MBA is better for me.
24th March 2015, 12:53 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

this depends on you actually.
If you think you want to become professor or want to remain in technical field then you can choose M.tech.
and if you think you want to business and come in private sector then yes you can think of doing MBA.

So take your decision and work accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?