4th September 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between B.Com and diploma?

Sir i recently completed my 2nd puc.and i want to do B.com.but someone tells that b.com is not valuable.is that true?

5th September 2012, 12:12 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better between B.Com and diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i recently completed my 2nd puc.and i want to do B.com.but someone tells that b.com is not valuable.is that true?
if you are intersted in B.com means you do but you should tp do M.com after the completion of B.com.
if you are interested in diploma means do diploma but its not better because after diploma you have join B.E and it will take for four years and M.tech and many other courses take 2 to 3 years.
for doing B.com and takes maximum 6 0r 5 years but for B.E and M.tech and diploma takes 9 years

my choise is B.com and what about you....
choose better answer.
7th August 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

if i get a decent job wit mi National Diploma in internal auditing would i earn much money were i can i afford 2 buy a nice car n house?
5th May 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

If i have national diploma in accounting then i want to do bcom accounting ,how many years i can take
9th December 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th class of commerce then i complete b.com or electrical diploma next year? ?
22nd March 2023, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can iti students do b com for bank job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?