24th August 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better course between BBA and BBM IB? What can I do after BBA or BBM IB?

which course is better bba or bbm-ib ????????????/... im much canfused and what i can i do after bba or bbm-ib.. so that i can work abroad ?????????????????????????????????????

25th August 2011, 12:34 PM
SonalSinghal

Default Re: Which is a better course between BBA and BBM IB? What can I do after BBA or BBM IB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which course is better bba or bbm-ib ????????????/... im much canfused and what i can i do after bba or bbm-ib.. so that i can work abroad ?????????????????????????????????????
Both BBA or BBM programs are good. However, BBA programs are more professional and have more scope then other graduate programs. Though there are many bba programs available in the market but they are not in demand. However, there are few programs which are in good demand and are interesting too like aviation mgmt, oil and gas marketing, logistics mgmt etc. Also you can look for integrated programs like BBA+LL.B as they are very good from career point of view. And as these are core sector programs, they are in good demand in the job market and have good scope too. So, look for the best university for these programs, one of the university offering these programs is like UPES,Dehradun. And it is very popular too for its programs and faculty too in pan Asia region.
4th February 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better course between BBA and BBM IB? What can I do after BBA or BBM IB?

isn't the b.b.a is the best or b.b.m after completing the12th std
13th February 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between bba and bbm...
13th April 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I m confused what used i do further i have completed my 12th
26th May 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Should i take bba or bbm for my son which course has higher job oppurtunities
4th June 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

which is better course BBA or BBA-IB ?
14th June 2013, 08:43 PM
c.m.mishra

what is the job opportimty after completion of B.B.M.IB.
12th July 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me whitch's better BBA or BBA(IB)
8th November 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

bbm is much better if u planig to join a mnc bbm has more and in detail study of all the subjects as compared to bba
26th December 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to do BBM IB but. i don't have much information about, and i don't know what should i do ?
6th August 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

bba focuses on indian market and also has specialization in the third year ie finance marketing etc bbm ib is a global business course mainly focusing on import exports logistics global finance and marketing. Both are typical managment courses and selection depends on your aera of intrest. Both have equal scope and are good enough for getting a well paid job.
28th January 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I am little confused about which course I have to apply.......
BBA or BBM
after my undergraduation I want to do MBA....
SOOO WHICH is the best course I can apply
25th April 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is Aakanksha I've completed my 12th in science stream scoring 70%. I'm least interested in doing the saturated course i.e Engineering. I'm thinking of doing BBA or BBM-IB but most likely to do BBM-IB because not many students go in that stream and many of the students in Pune are unaware of it. To me BBM-IB looks a very exciting course as it has its major focus on International Business. I would also like to add that after my Graduation I would preferably be doing my Post Graduation from Dubai as I want to acquire a job over there itself. I would like to know more details about this stream i.e BBM-IB as well about its pros n cons and not to forget about the scope of job in Dubai.
Thank You to all the experts and the experienced people who would answer to my requested query by taking out time from their busy schedule.
(*P.S- would like to hear some answers really soon because the admission dates in Pune are close enough.)
6th May 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am very confused to choose either BBA or BBM please help me ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?