19th April 2012, 10:16 PM
JTLIJO

Which is a better course that I can do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics?

I had completed 3 yaer diploma in electronics from the board of technical department of kerala i am focussing on a better course that i can do after the diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for next NDA exam, I am 21 years of age and doing diploma in electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What can I do for further studies after completing diploma in electronics?
  3. List of new correspondence courses available after completing diploma in electronics?
  4. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  5. After 3 years diploma in Electronics Engineering can I apply for JTO exam?
  6. List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?
  7. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How should I join Merchant Navy after completing 3 years diploma in industrial electronics branch
  10. Can I do B.Ed after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(ECE) after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  13. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Am I eligible for CA after completing diploma in electronics
  15. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to do BBA distance education course after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. After completing Diploma in Electronics how can I be a Pilot?
  18. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
8th June 2012, 02:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better course that I can do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics?

After Diploma in electronics, it is better to pursue B.Tech or B.E in ECE or E&I. Calicut University, CUSAT University, etc conducts entrance test for the selection process. Details on the admission process can be obtained from the official website of these Universities. PG diploma courses like P.G Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation, PG Diploma in Electronics and Communications, etc can also be opted. All these courses are good enough to build up a rewarding career in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?