12th March 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Which is the better course for M.Tech after doing Electronics and Instrumentation?

Which is the better course for M.Tech after doing Electronics and Instrumentation?

Related Questions:
  1. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  2. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  4. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  5. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  6. What can I do after diploma in Electrical engineering?
  7. Minimum criteria needed to appear in TCS aptitude test?
  8. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma in Electrical? -- [New]
  9. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  10. Can I do M.Tech in Network and Internet Engineering after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation
  11. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  12. Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject?
  13. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  14. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  15. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Diploma in System and Network Administration for B.Com graduate?
  17. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  18. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
13th April 2011, 10:06 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the better course for M.Tech after doing Electronics and Instrumentation?

definately electronics as it is a vast field and ever green branch, surely you will get good packages.
14th April 2011, 06:51 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Which is the better course for M.Tech after doing Electronics and Instrumentation?

dear friend,
it you are going for m.tech of this branch, definitely you will get a better job with handsome salary in future.

good luck
14th April 2011, 07:14 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend,
it you are going for m.tech of this branch, definitely you will get a better job with handsome salary in future.

good luck
23rd March 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I got my score 24 in gate exam in branch instrumentation. Can i get any colg for m.tech in intrumentation or automation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?