8th December 2010, 04:46 PM
mihna

EEE branch student and interested in Mechanical Subjects : Which is the best M.Tech branch for me?

I'm an electrical and electronics engg. student,and i'm also interested in mechanical subjects.Which is the best branch for me for M Tech.?

10th December 2010, 07:57 PM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: EEE branch student and interested in Mechanical Subjects : Which is the best M.Tech branch for me?

dear.

if i m not wrong than EE branch has electrical machines which are apart of mechanical so doing M. tech with ELCTRICAL or MECHANICAL will not make much difference

but if are highly interested in mech. part then go for MECHANICAL FIELD

BEST OF LUCK
11th December 2010, 10:46 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: EEE branch student and interested in Mechanical Subjects : Which is the best M.Tech branch for me?

hello mihna

you have posed a very good question

ohk now i want to suggest you a group which will satisfy your interest and also your core subject will not ruin too

i,e, give a try with MECHATRONICS you will definitely enjoy the subject

it is available in all the famous iit's you can get it with the GATE exam

the exam is conducted every year by any one of the iit's

for the further details of gate exam

you can log on to www.onestopgate.com

all the best

~aditya~
30th December 2010, 08:27 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: EEE branch student and interested in Mechanical Subjects : Which is the best M.Tech branch for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihna View Post
I'm an electrical and electronics engg. student,and i'm also interested in mechanical subjects.Which is the best branch for me for M Tech.?
Your interest in Mechanical Engineering is really appreciable.

If you want to have EEE applications in Mechanical Engineering then better specialize in Mechatronics and Industrial Robotics.

Both of these specializations are exceptionally good.

All the Best!
15th March 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

sir
my gate marks is 59
will i get design or thermal branch in any of the IIT
15th June 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i m b.tech mechanical's student and intrested in machines and electronics also for research in automatic machine like c.n.c.

so how can i research in this field???
17th June 2011, 02:21 PM
sachin6

Ya your choice is good. Mechanical is a good course. You do it and you have a job opporunities.
24th June 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 2.my cutoff is 187.5 and my caste is oc.I am interested in doing both mechanical eng.and EEE . i want to know which course is best and tell me the job oppertunities in doing both courses.

what are the best colleges i can do the couse that you recommend
29th June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

which is best Branch of ME/Mtech cource for EEE students
7th July 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

what are the variuos branches for the mechanical students for m tech
16th August 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

eee or mech. i like eee shuld i go fr it??
7th October 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am eee student i can join in m.tech computer sinece is it possible are not please give a suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?