26th May 2010, 11:01 PM
rahulchuchu

Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE?

my name is amrita kumari and i want to ask that i have secured All india rank 12 in IIT-JAM, i want to ask which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE and also is JNU or IIT which is better for msc. biotech for my future.

Thanks,
Amrita kumari.

1. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  2. Which Entrance Exams I have to give for careers in Biotechnology? Best colleges for this course?
  3. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  4. Can I clear JNU CBEE exam after doing MSc? I am a MSc Biotech fresher
  5. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by AIIMS,JNU and DU?
  6. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  7. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
  8. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  9. Is there any MSc in Clinical Research in ICRO Ahmedabad Campus? What is the fee structure and from where to get the prospectus? Is it better than MSc Biotech?
  10. Can I apply for JNU and IIT-JAM entrance exams if didn't have Chemistry in F.Y. & S.Y.Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. JNU MSc Biotech question papers?
  12. What is the MSc Biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff?
  13. What is the MSc biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff
  14. What is the MSc Biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff
  15. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  16. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  17. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
27th May 2010, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE?

same here.my rank is 25.i would also want to know if roorkee is god enough to join. i would prefer roorkee as it is closer to home.but is it worth it?
28th May 2010, 04:12 PM
kool

Default Re: Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE?

dear friend, IIT bombay is better than IIT roorkee.
& for MSc biotechnology no doubt JNU is very reputed university.
But i suggest you to go towards IIT.
29th May 2010, 06:25 PM

All the above mention colleges are very namely colleges in india. So, if you can
interested in M.sc Biotech, then IIT and JNU are both best. But i will suggest you,
just go forword to IIT, because it is top colleges of india........
31st May 2010, 03:13 PM
Aditya.addy

for M.Sc in biotechnology obviously JNU is the best one.
In between IIT bombay and IIT ROORKEE boh are eqaully good.they both have more or less same record .
you can pursue it from anywhere.
7th June 2010, 11:25 PM

bba mca is better than bca mca
18th June 2010, 11:03 PM

To pursue m.sc in biotechnology, jnu is the best place. JAM rank is for IIT only and not acceptable in JNU. To get into JNU you have to appear a separate national level entrance which is already concluded for the academic year 2010-12. To my knowledge known of IITs are in top ten list for biotechnology programme in the country.
25th June 2010, 12:52 AM

same here.my rank is 25.i would also want to know if roorkee is god enough to join. i would prefer roorkee as it is closer to home.but is it worth it?
= hello Almast ji....everybody knows it....iit bombay is betr!!! ohh...common its just matter of 2 yrs....and see ur gettin d best....avail this rarest oppotunity!! al d best..
tumhara shubchintak...
26th June 2010, 02:29 AM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my openion iit bombey is better for msc. biotech ..
21st July 2010, 10:34 PM
samar123

Well there is one more option as well....Mtech from isquareit Pune as well.My brother is studying there. He says for Biotechnology it is quite a decent place. May be u can check that as well
22nd July 2010, 01:46 PM
nillu

Thumbs up Re: Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE?

First congrats for the great success. It your hard work which brought to this point. You should definitely go for IIT Bombay, though both and IIt Roorkee are also reputed bet at present IIT Bombay is better.
You have great future waiting for you . You can either join industry, government sector, or Go for reasaerch work.

Best of Luck!
9th August 2010, 05:41 AM

As a person who´s well aware of the research and infrastructure at IITs and JNU, I would strongly advice you to go for JNU. JNU´s research and infrastructural standards in biological sciences have always been much above IITs. Even IIT Bombay, the best amongst IITs is no match for JNU research and infrastructural standards especially in biological sciences.
29th August 2010, 08:58 PM
Raj333

obviously JNU is better for msc. biotech then IIIT...faculty,infrastructure of JNU is much better than IIIT.you will also go in JNU with research purpose.......
in my opinion IIT BOMBAY is better than IIT ROORKEE but JNU is best among these college specially for msc. biotech..........

best of luck......................
31st October 2010, 11:35 PM
princearyan

dear friends,

for the biotech for m.sc iit Bombay is the best among all.

in the iit bombay there is very good lab facility,

and also there is very well skilled and experianced faculty in the iit bombay.

also the job placement in the iit bombayis very good for the biotech.
9th February 2011, 05:51 PM

i think most of that opinions are ii t bombay but i know iit mumbai is the no.1 college in india mumbai iit is always best
1st March 2011, 11:20 PM

can u tell anyone where is bst in biotec... in iit s or jnu plzzzzzzzz reply anyone.
27th April 2011, 07:44 AM

Wink Re: Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE?

= hello Almast ji....everybody knows it....iit bombay is betr!!! ohh...common its just matter of 2 yrs....and see ur gettin d best....avail this rarest oppotunity!! al d best..
tumhara shubchintak...
kahi ye subhchintak 2nd year ka to nahi....
3rd June 2011, 10:16 PM

i did my chemistry hons from DU.I hv got 21 rank in iit-jam M.Sc biotech.cn u plz tell me which is better IIT -bombay or roorkee?did i suffer much problem in doing biotech as my graduation is from chemistry?
8th June 2011, 05:21 PM

I Alok Kumar have been selected in IIT JAM Test for Biotech and got rank 34. I am from general category so I will get IIT Roorkee at this rank. Also my JNU test for Biotech has also gone well and i think i will get JNU campus definitely then please suggest me which will me better IIT Roorkee or JNU Campus ?
8th June 2011, 08:21 PM

jnu is better i hav don my msc frm jnu and phd from iitb ,i must say equipment in jnu is far more than iitb
11th June 2011, 05:08 PM

is msc biotch jnu rank category wise or over all?
12th June 2011, 05:39 PM

my rank in jnu entrance exam is sc 082.. which college shall i get and which one should i choose?
25th June 2011, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by rahulchuchu View Post
my name is amrita kumari and i want to ask that i have secured All india rank 12 in IIT-JAM, i want to ask which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE and also is JNU or IIT which is better for msc. biotech for my future.

Thanks,
Amrita kumari.
I m from IIT Roorkee, My advice to you is to go for IIT rather than JNU and IIT Mumbai would be much better.
26th June 2011, 11:46 PM

My name is amresh kumar ihave secured AIR-26 in IIT JAM,andAIR-12 in ceeb(jnu) I want to know that which will be better for me for doing my m.sc. IITmumbai or jnu.
1st August 2011, 12:44 PM

What is syllabus of jnu and iit jam for msc biotech
12th September 2011, 01:20 AM

Which is better for mca IIT roorkee or JNU?
11th October 2011, 02:26 AM

NO DOUBT IF U HAVE BIO IN 10 2 LEVEL THAN IIT ROORKEE IS BEST BECAUSE THE COURSE STRUCTURE OF IITR IS MORE BIO ORIENTED AND IT IS ALWAYS BEEN THE FIRST PREFERENCE OF STUDENTS HAVING BIO AT 10 2 LEVEL.........................AND U WANT TO STUDY UR MASTER DEGREE FROM JNU ONLY THEN I WILL SAY JNU MSC LIFESCIENCES IS BETTER THAN JNU BIOTECH.
11th October 2011, 02:35 AM
vrun.bnsl

.................................................. .................................................. ..................................................
11th October 2011, 02:41 AM
vrun.bnsl

Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
which is better for mca iit ro.orkee or jnu?
.................................................. .................................................. ..................................
18th October 2011, 05:14 PM

guys give me tips for clearing iit jam
28th November 2011, 03:41 AM

acutully i m a student of cls 12 i want to take adm in jnu for bio tech
20th March 2015, 12:36 AM

My AIR rank is 333..Can i get iit addmision..?Whats about NIT seats,,plz give reply
29th May 2016, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by rahulchuchu View Post

Thanks,
Amrita kumari.
Can you give me any tips or tell me reference books for preparing for IIT JAM.? Have you taken any coachings or something to crack the exam? I am doing botany hons. AMD really looking forward to prepare for JAM this year..but I am very confused about from where to study and do I need to join coaching. ?