26th August 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad

Respected Sir/Mam, i m doing MSc in electronics from dharwad University,karnataka. After MSc i wanna pursue M.tech electronics from IIT-Madras,IIT-BOMBAY or IIT-Delhi..Am i eligible for that after my MSc? How much should i score in GATE and MSc for taking admission in IIT? How many seats are there in IIT for the students of other Universities? we have to attend gate or we can apply directly to iit..?

24th March 2016, 07:30 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad

It is great to see that you want to pursue M.Tech after your M.Sc. It is possible to do M.Tech in IIT after your M.Sc only through GATE. There is no other option you can do your M.Tech in IIT. You can write GATE from now on wards since the validity of marks is 2 years so if you get good marks this time better than the next year so you can use this right. Very limited seats are there and more over you have you have ot attend the counseling. Electronics is one of the busiest and most are attracted towards in the present scenario.
27th March 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad

Respected mam or sir i am a student of bsc electronic I want to do msc from IIT so which course is available for me in IIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?