29th December 2010, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option after Engineering : Job, M.Tech or MBA? How to prepare for IES exam? Syllabus and model question papers for IES exam?

what will be the better option to be chosen after engineering either job or going through m-tech or going through cat? how can i prepare for ies examinations?? what about the syllabus and model for ies entrance examinations?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation?
  2. How can I prepare for IES exam? Question papers with answers keys?
  3. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
  4. Full details about IES exam including Syllabus? How to prepare for IES?
  5. Date of IES Exam? Syllabus of IES Exam for Electrical Engineering and Sample papers to prepare for the Exam?
  6. What is IES? Details about this exam and syllabus of it?
  7. Which B School I can select which would help me to study the course plus prepare for IES exam?
  8. Syllabus of Civil Engineering for IES Exam?
  9. Full information about IES exam including syllabus? How to prepare for IES? I am a 3rd year civil student
  10. Which is best coaching for IES 2016 between Made Easy and IES Master?
  11. Model question papers for IES examination(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. How to prepare for IES mechanical Engineering? How many attempts are allotted for the exam? Is there any IES coaching center in Pune?
  13. Pattern and syllabus of IES exam exam? Rank wise post of IES officers? -- [New]
  14. How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program
  15. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam?
  16. How to prepare for IES entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for IES examination? Is IES examination a good option for Computer Science students?
  18. Is UPSC exam enough for getting a government job in Mechanical and Civil Engineering field?
30th December 2010, 08:36 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is a better option after Engineering : Job, M.Tech or MBA? How to prepare for IES exam? Syllabus and model question papers for IES exam?

hello friend,
after engineering you can go for job
if you want to higher studies better going through m-tech
for ies examinations better you go through this link:

http://www.threeauthors.com/upsc-exa...el-ies-iss.asp
you may get some help.

good luck..
30th December 2010, 04:25 PM
amahajan

Default Re: Which is a better option after Engineering : Job, M.Tech or MBA? How to prepare for IES exam? Syllabus and model question papers for IES exam?

Hello,,
See MTech and MBA both are good but choose the one of your choice and the one that belongs to your area of interest. If you want to remain in the technical field then do MTech and if you want change your field then do MBA.
You have asked for IES exam but did not specify your branch therefore I am giving you a link which will give you all the details and syllabus of IES exam.
here is the link:-

http://www.zimbio.com/Govt+Jobs+in+india/articles/99-5bJ9ww7Z/IES+Exam+2011+Notification+Eligibility+Forms

There are books available in the market so you can take help of these books for your preparation and Start reading Newspaper and magazine for Current affair and general knowledge.
30th December 2010, 04:56 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

hi..
i think the best think would be to go for cat and do an mba from an iim because there is huge demand for mbs in present market and also the pay is very high
all the best
30th December 2010, 05:27 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
its entirely up to you,
if you are good technically then it would be better to do m.tech,
if you are good at aptitude then try for cat,
you can get all the information about the ies exam at www.upsc.gov.in
all the best
2nd January 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i am doin b.tech...and i am interested in MBA nxt ...what is d exam i shud gve???
15th January 2011, 11:55 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Which is a better option after Engineering : Job, M.Tech or MBA? How to prepare for IES exam? Syllabus and model question papers for IES exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what will be the better option to be chosen after engineering either job or going through m-tech or going through cat? how can i prepare for ies examinations?? what about the syllabus and model for ies entrance examinations?
Dear friend,
Job is the other prospective,if you really need a job very soon then join,otherwise i will suggest you to go for M.tech,which is very effictive for your career...
18th January 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am doin b.tech...and i am interested in MBA nxt ...what is d exam i shud gve???

just go for the cat examination and get the admission in iim beacause it has more demands in present in market and has high pay scale

best of luck for the cat examination
22nd January 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

what should i do...m.tech ,mba or ies prepration.....i m a civil engg.
26th January 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir can i have updates of ies
syllabus , dates for 2012
i need syllabus for 2011
26th January 2011, 09:48 PM
rohiniece

Question Re: Which is a better option after Engineering : Job, M.Tech or MBA? How to prepare for IES exam? Syllabus and model question papers for IES exam?

Quote:
what should i do...m.tech ,mba or ies prepration.....i m a civil engg.
civill has a good opportunity in
present day
so better opt for jobs
if not so
go for mba
mtech is next level of btech where u can gain knowledge
mba helps u to gain knowledge in both fields
30th January 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my B.Tech Mech. this year and placed in a private cmpny.......bt i n interested in IES........what should i do.
shall i join a private engg. college as a lecturer and continue my preparation........my financial condition r poor..........plz help me
3rd February 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i'm studying btech final year now.which option i would choose?either mtech or job?in which field career good?
11th February 2011, 02:44 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hi,

Its good that you go for higher studies after engineering.Yes you can even try for CAT exam.For preparing IES exam i have attached syllabus for it.You can refer it.You can make it through.
Attached Files
File Type: doc IES Syllabus ..doc(50.5 KB, 90 views)
17th March 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

hi,i am doing AMIE;CAN I APPEAR IN IES EXAM AFTER DOING AMIE..?
18th March 2011, 12:32 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
See MTech and MBA both are good but choose the one of your choice and the one that belongs to your area of interest. If you want to remain in the technical field then do MTech and if you want change your field then do MBA.
You have asked for IES exam but did not specify your branch therefore I am giving you a link which will give you all the details and syllabus of IES exam.
here is the link:-

http://www.zimbio.com/Govt+Jobs+in+india/articles/99-5bJ9ww7Z/IES+Exam+2011+Notification+Eligibility+Forms

There are books available in the market so you can take help of these books for your preparation and Start reading Newspaper and magazine for Current affair and general knowledge.
thank
19th March 2011, 09:05 AM
rohiniece

Quote:
i will complete my B.Tech Mech. this year and placed in a private cmpny.......bt i n interested in IES........what should i do.
shall i join a private engg. college as a lecturer and continue my preparation........my financial condition r poor..........plz help me
good day sir
as u quoted financially poor
so it sounds good if u go with private company
and earn
however if u are passinated to IES
u will read in free hours.
but u have an glance in amount they offer u
if they seems to be equal
join in coll which helps u in both manner to prepare for ies and earn
be cool
and determined
good days r ahead
3rd April 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i am btech 2nd year student of ETC branch. i want to prepare for IES exam.so, please tell me how should i prepare for it and what are things i need to do for it?
please reply ...
3rd June 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year of engineering in IT so, after be what i choose???????????
2nd July 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am reading 3rd yr manufacturing sc. & engg.
so can i give ies exam
3rd July 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

IS there any facilities for OBC's in M.Tech.?
20th July 2011, 03:05 PM
abhi789
Banned

make sure what you want to do.in my opinion m.b.a. will be best option but from good institute otherwise prepare yourself for ies.
best of luck
4th November 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm little bit week in technical knowledge .so which is a better option for me M.TECH or MBA.
4th November 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying ECE and i'm little bit poor in technical knowledge. In M.tech or MBA which option is better for me?
7th February 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

is it better for civil engineer to go for MBA or M.TECH
12th January 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

full details about IES exam includid syllabus for electronics and communicationengineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?