9th April 2020, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Which is better option between Biology and Computer Science in class 11th?

Sir, I am a class 10th student. In my 11th I would opt for Science stream with major in PCM subject combination. Which subject can I opt as an additional subject? Can I go for Biology or Computer Science? Which would be better option?

13th April 2020, 11:13 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better option between Biology and Computer Science in class 11th?

Both Computer and Biology as additional subject has their own advantages, however Biology as an additional one is more career diverse and provides plethora of higher studies options for students.

Generally, students are not aware of their interest before 12th standard, they opt for streams depending upon friends, seniors or parents recommendation and later on find that they are interested in some other courses.

If you select PCM and biology subjects then you can go for either way, as a PCM candidate for engineering and other courses and as a PCB candidate for Medical courses and so on.
16th April 2020, 09:12 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better option between Biology and Computer Science in class 11th?

I suggest you to choose the course as per your interest between Biology and Computer Science.

If you want to settle in Software jobs, you can opt for Computer Science stream.

If you want to get job in Research side or in Pharma, Biotech Companies, you can opt for 10+2 with Biology subject.

Usually candidates who are interested to become Doctor will choose Science subject in 10+2.

Whichever the stream you opt for, I would suggest you to get admission in top colleges like
Sri Chaitanya
Narayana etc.

Along with 10+2, also prepare for the Entrance Exam for next academic level.
19th April 2020, 10:19 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Bettter option is totally depend upon where you want to go or where your interested is.

--Biology is a subject related to the course of MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, Pharmacy.

:- And computer Science is less related to science but more related to computer basic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?