29th May 2012, 07:51 PM
praveen.kurakula

Which is a better option between MBA from LPU and M.Tech from VIT university, Manipal University

i'm applied for m.tech in vit university and manipal university where as mba in lovely professional university...... which is the better option for me, i'm seeking for compulsory placements with good pay.......

please suggest me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E/B.Tech from distance and valuable universities after completing diploma mechanical with 76%?
  2. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  3. Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?
  4. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  5. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  6. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the state government colleges in India accepting GATE score for admission?
  8. Can I get Lateral Entry to study MBA 2nd year in Punjabi University if completed correspondence PGDM from LPU?
  9. Which university is better between IP and Manipal for MBA if I scored 93 marks in MAT?
  10. What is the counseling date of M.Tech in Manipal University
  11. Which is better institute for M.Tech between Jaypee and Manipal University?
  12. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  13. What are the different exams for PG MSc in Biology area? I am a final year BSc Zoology
  14. Valuable distance master degree that can be done after graduation? -- [New]
  15. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  16. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) at Manipal University if secured 97 marks in ENAT?
  18. Is VIT Vellore university AICTE approved? I am thinking to do MBA from VIT University
30th March 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better option between MBA from LPU and M.Tech from VIT university, Manipal University

i want to do my mba,but i'm not choose what is the best university of me pls help me for my great future...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?