23rd March 2015, 09:20 PM

Which is better to study among MCA and MS to make career in IT Sector for BCA graduate?

Hello,
I want to know difference between MCA and MS.
Which is the best course when compare to IT field?
I have done BCA. Which course better for me do in correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I make career in Environment and Forestry in Government Sector if I am graduate in Maths(Honors)? Which are the posts available for it? Eligibility criteria and salary after passing the course?
  2. Benefits to study DBF in IIBF for BCA graduate?
  3. Which is better to study among MCA and MS to make career in IT Sector for BCA graduate? -- [New]
  4. Courses to make a career in Banking and Finance Sector?
  5. Is it fine to do MBA simultaneously while doing job if I dont get a seat in GATE?
  6. How can I develop my career in the Telecom Sector after working in Telecommunication Sector?
  7. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  8. Which is the best course for career and job in Public sector? I am a B.Com graduate
  9. Can a B.Tech IT engineer make a career in Telecom sector?
  10. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  11. How many public and private sector companies are there in India?
  12. How to make a career in insurance sector?
  13. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in civil engineering?
  14. How can I make career in Environment and Forestry in Government Sector if I am a graduate in Maths(Honors)? Which are the posts available for me? Eligibility criteria and salary after passing the course?
  15. What should I do in future after passing B.Com?
  16. What can be done after completing BSc in Geography?
  17. Mtech in petroleum engineering? higher studies and career in oil sector -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can an ECE graduate enter the telecom sector for job?
13th May 2015, 10:30 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Which is better to study among MCA and MS to make career in IT Sector for BCA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello,
I want to know difference between MCA and MS.
Which is the best course when compare to IT field?
I have done BCA. Which course better for me do in correspondence?
The best among them for you is Mca as you have done Bca so this would be easy for you to understand the syllabus

And as far as the job opportunity is concerned than it all depends in your performance in this

While MS stand for masters in science that barely leads you to have carrier in IT sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?