31st December 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Which board is good in Gujarat either GSEB or CBSE?

I am living in Vadodara, Gujarat. I see everywhere we are using Gujarati language like local news paper, government correspondence, letter writing, Gujarat Government office orders, public notice etc. So for living in Gujarat command on Gujarati language is necessary. So, my question is that which board is good either GSEB or CBSE for Government or private Jobs in Gujarat as well as out of Gujarat in future for my child? My child is now only 2.10 years age. Is GSEB English medium or CBSE medium will be helpful for higher education like medical, engineering etc.?

2nd January 2020, 08:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is good in Gujarat either GSEB or CBSE?

Obviously CBSE is better than any other state board.
The pressure of study is less in CBSE board and the syllabus is of national board and every organisation give preference to the CBSE results.
You can devote more time to the core subjects due to the absence of second language subject and easy standard of English.
There is a variety of subjects and various combinations of subjects available for the students to opt.
It is easier to be student to crack competitive exams like medical or engineering.
The syllabus of these competitive exams is also based on CBSE syllabus.
2nd January 2020, 10:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is good in Gujarat either GSEB or CBSE?

According to my knowledge, CBSE better board in comparison to Gujarat Board.
CBSE board is student friendly, detailed and more comprehensive.
Students with CBSE board find entrance exams like Engineering or medical easy to crack because these exams are based on CBSE syllabus.

However, Gujarati language can be learnt if school has the provision of teacher with Gujarati language or outside in academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?