22nd December 2011, 05:02 PM
bhatt13111980

Is it a good decision to change to CBSE board in 3rd from GSEB board?

My son is in 2nd standard in GSEB board. Now i have changed for 3rd in CBSE board. wheather decision is good or not?

10th July 2012, 12:17 AM
Useruuuuuu

Default Re: Is it a good decision to change to CBSE board in 3rd from GSEB board?

Your decision is regarding changing of board is right .many compititive exam is based on this board eg AIEEEE not for only graduation purpose but also for ias pcs examination ..NCERT social books are very helpful in most of the goverment exam .its a right d
ecision.
20th September 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good decision to change to CBSE board in 3rd from GSEB board?

should i get my son's admission in Gujarati medium ?
4th March 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i want to change my board from cbse to gujrat board because my father dont have capacity to pay the fees.so what should i do?
17th April 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

My daughter was in cbsc bord but she is not able to do this bord so its batter if I change her bord..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?