15th August 2017, 02:37 PM
MAYURK3003

Book references for PhD in Human Psychology under Pune University

Hi All, I have enrolled for PhD in human psychology under Pune University. My Entrance is to be held on 10 Sep 2017 on Research methodology & subject spect specific but I don't know which books to refer for the subject specific syllabus. So can anybody guide me on the same. Also it would be better if any body can send a link of sample question papers for the same. I will be waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for admission in PhD Human Development or Psychology after completing M.Sc in Human Development and Family?
  2. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  3. Chances to do PhD in Psychology for a MBA HR holder? Suggested universities for it?
  4. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  5. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student?
  6. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  7. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  9. Why most of the universities in India doesnÂ’t offer PhD in Human Development? Is it unworthy?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for PhD(Clinical Psychology) if completed Masters in Psychology?
  11. List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details?
  12. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  13. Does Galgotias University offer PhD(Applied Psychology) program? -- [New]
  14. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  15. Career scope after doing graduation in psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Psychology after completion of MBA in Human Resources?
  17. Eligibility for admission in PhD Psychology in JNU?
  18. Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?
17th August 2017, 02:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Book references for PhD in Human Psychology under Pune University

I had attached some of the decent books for studying PhD in Human Psychology.

Here are the books:

HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY 7th Edition (Paperback, TAYLOR)
Price: Rs.783

Clinical Psychology: Topics in Applied Psychology (English, Paperback, Davey Graham Davey)
Price: Rs.695

Healthcare Management in India (English, Hardcover, S. K. Srivastava)
Price: Rs.1190
5th September 2021, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Book references for PhD in Human Psychology under Pune University

To determein the cusution of human behaviolence more effectively
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?