4th June 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Which books to refer to get 180 in CET? In which month should I complete my 12th CET portion?

Can u tel me whch books should i practise to get about 180 In cet...n can u also tel by whch month should i complete ma 12+cet plz...?

5th June 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to refer to get 180 in CET? In which month should I complete my 12th CET portion?

what is a good rank in pu cet?
6th June 2011, 01:24 AM
sddlal

Default Re: Which books to refer to get 180 in CET? In which month should I complete my 12th CET portion?

Gettin 180 in cet is too much to ask seeing that you have just started to prepare,but its never impossible. Like any exam,hard work is the only <I>mantra</I> for this. But one other thing that makes CET unique is its time duration. Work out as many papers of previous years as possible,this not only gives an idea of what you will be facing,but also helps you keep a track as to how long you are taking to solve the 60 questions in every paper. TIME should be your first and foremost priority. Specially subjects like math and physics,where working out will be in huge amounts,one needs to be time oriented. But this can be easily tackled with the help of shortcuts that various authors provide in certain publictions which i'll be tellin you of below.
But these days referin to just cet books dont help because of the increasin competition and&nbsp;hence the need to toughen questions. Hence,these days questions are also picked from exams such as IIT,AIEEE,AIPMT. I would suggest you prepare yourself for that kind of questions.

BOOKS THAT CAN BE OF MUCH HELP
MATH
a)CET MATHEMTICS by Himalaya Publishing House(Author-G.K.Ranganath)
b)CET MATH by BOSCO publications
c)MATH AIEEE by MODERN ABC
#2 CHEMISTRY
a)CET CHEMISTRY by Dinesh Publications
b)CET CHEM by BOSCO publications
c)AIEEE CHEM & CHEM OBJECTIVE BOOK by Dinesh Publicatios
#3 PHYSICS
a)CET PHYSICS,AIEEE & OBJECTIVE BOOK by Dinesh Publications
b)HELPMATE PHYSICS
c)OBJECTIVE PHYSICS by Dr.G.D.LADIWALA
#BIOLOGY
a)CET BIOLOGY by Dinesh Publications
b)CET BIOLOGY by BOSCO Publicatons

I surely believe that the given books will help. Also as a reply to rest of your question,it would be better to complete your 12th portions by december with simultaneous cet training.Once you have done that,then you can move on to higher levels and better understanding

ALL THE VERY BEST TO YOU :-)
27th June 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Which books refer for M.Sc(CS) entrance exam?
24th August 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Is CET exams question papers will be set from the previous years?
14th September 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Book for first PU,CET,KARNATAKA
28th January 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best books for biology for cet
28th January 2012, 08:38 PM
kvmax007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can u tel me whch books should i practise to get about 180 In cet...n can u also tel by whch month should i complete ma 12+cet plz...?
dear friend to get admission ina good college via cet your score should be atleast 180 above . the syllabus for cet is almost the same as maharashtra board or cbse board . practising from standard cbse books and understanding the concept well is all that is required for cet as it is quite simple . the main thing to keep in mind is speed and accuracy and to develop that you should practice as many sample papers as possible which can be downloaded form the net or purchased from a standard book store
21st June 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me which book is better for CET exam
17th October 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to prepare now for cet and a get a good rank???
4th April 2015, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Is dat very necessary to solve dinesh or Bosco book our college refer mtg books n I think dat is also not bad but people do tell dat it's best to solve out dinesh......
2nd June 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Can i prepare for cet after my board exams, is it possible to get good marks in cet ?
25th March 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPARE FOR CET KARNATAKA EXAM? WHICH BOOK I SHOULD REFER?
23rd April 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am a student from Goa now in 12 standard and in GCET only 12 std portion is asked... So which books of PCB would be best for me?
19th February 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I have one question please help I want bams seat in CET, so how I should prepare Ani which books I should refer for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?