12th January 2013, 01:16 AM
jackson30

Books to be referred for physics?

My exams are very near please give me some tips or refer books especially for physics!! PLEASE REPLY:-( ..........................

18th May 2015, 12:33 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books to be referred for physics?

As your examinations are near then at the very first you must refer to the original textbook for your class as the base of the questions are based on this book only .

Then you can go towards some help book for more understanding such as the books by Resnik Halliday Walker and Concept of Physics by H C Verma before opting for any other .

If you are preparing for competitive examinations then you must go for the books based on the objective problems such as the books by Shri Balaji Publication and Pearson as the questions in the competitive examinations are objective only .

Also for better understanding about the pattern of question and level of the questions asked in the certain examination you must try to solve the previous year question papers .

Apart from physics you must do the same things for Chemistry and Mathematics as all the three have equal weightage in all the examinations .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?