5th June 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Which books should I prepare for RPAT exam? What will be the exam pattern for this?

which type of books should i prefer for rajasthan pre ayurvedic test and i also want to know about marking scheme in rpAT ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for CDS? Books to be referred and the exam pattern of it?
  2. How to prepare for HAS? What is the pattern? Books to be referred?
  3. How to prepare for MCH? Which books to follow and examination pattern?
  4. How to prepare for IAS exam? Books to be referred?
  5. Pattern, tips and books for GPAT exam
  6. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,C and D recruitment exam?
  7. What should I do to clear IAS Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? Exam pattern for this Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  9. How to prepare for MA English entrance exam? -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for AFCAT exam and what is the study paper pattern?
  11. What is the pattern for UGC NET exam? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  12. Reference books for preparation of SAIL Attendant cum Trainee exam?
  13. Which books should I prepare for NET Exam for Political Science? What will be the pattern of NET Exam?
  14. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for IBPS RRB recruitment exam?
  15. Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit of MSc Electronics entrance exam? What will be my salary after passing MSc Electronics? How to prepare for the exam? Which books should I use?
  16. Which Publication of Books should I prepare for NET Exam in Political Science? What will be the pattern of this Exam?
  17. Exam patten and Books to be followed for ONGC exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?
  18. Exam patten and Books to be followed for BHEL exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?
5th June 2012, 12:50 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books should I prepare for RPAT exam? What will be the exam pattern for this?

I have uplaoded RPAT exam preparatory guide for you. Go though this. This contains Tips to give the exam successfully, syllabus and also sample papers to solve.

Hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PS64-23-2000E.pdf(201.1 KB, 568 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?