23rd March 2012, 01:47 PM
maccgarg

Which books should I refer for class 12th? I am from science stream(PCM)

hey nw i came in class 12th..
now i cant understand from which buks should i practice for 12th. i have science stream (P.C.M).
plss reply

7th July 2012, 11:34 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Which books should I refer for class 12th? I am from science stream(PCM)

dear student,
for completing 12th exam with 75% or more you go for these books-
p- h.c verma
c- o.p tandon
m- r.k gupta and j.p arya.
26th July 2012, 05:45 PM
rch91

Default Re: Which books should I refer for class 12th? I am from science stream(PCM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccgarg View Post
hey nw i came in class 12th..
now i cant understand from which buks should i practice for 12th. i have science stream (P.C.M).
plss reply
If you are CBSE student and also want to crack boards along with competition exams then firstly go through your NCERT text books.Keep other books just for reference.Here are the books for subjective and objective:
1.For chemistry: Dr.O.P.Aggarwal,VPM chemistry.
2.For physics: H.C. Verma,D.C. Pandey etc.
3.For maths: M.L.Khanna,R.D.Sharma
again i would say concentrate more on NCERT books and read each single line carefully as cbse boards and competition exams like IIT,AIEEE are totally based on NCERT books.
4th November 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

which book is best for preparation for 12th sci.
31st March 2013, 08:11 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

As you are studying 12th with non-medical stream and there are five subjects in 12th with non-medical and those subjects are as follows:

1.English
2.Physics
3.Chemistry
4.Mathematics
5.Physical education or first language.

As from these subjects,Physics,chemistry and mathematics are considered as the tough subjects and you may have to focus in these rather than two.

There are lots of books that you can refer and choose that one which you feel easy and from which you feel satisfy.

The books that you have to refer are as follows:

1.H.C.Verma for physics

2.R.d.sharma mathematics

3.Pradeeps for chemistry

But the choice is yours and you may choose any one according to your choice and interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?