1st February 2012, 08:02 PM
dhivyahem

Which books should I refer to solve any type of aptitude exam?

hi...can u plz tell me wch books will make able to solve any type of aptitude exam(hard)

8th August 2012, 09:12 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which books should I refer to solve any type of aptitude exam?

Aptitude test are conducted to check the intelligence level of a candidate in school/college/university level and as well as in companies hiring for jobs.
There isn't any particular books by which you can earn to sharpen your skills. To do that you will have to practice, you will have to learn about the recent happening around the world and you will have to uplift your confidence level to sharpen you intelligence.
You can read motivational books by (Shiv Khera, Robin Sharma, Robert Schuler, Paul Vincent, Matthieu Ricard, Barry Schwartz, Zig Ziglar etc they are master in their own field. Their books might help you in different stream of life and situation.
8th August 2012, 09:18 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which books should I refer to solve any type of aptitude exam?

Aptitude test are conducted to check the intelligence level of a candidate in school/college/university level and as well as in companies hiring for jobs.
There isn't any particular books by which you can earn to sharpen your skills. To do that you will have to practice, you will have to learn about the recent happening around the world and you will have to uplift your confidence level to sharpen you intelligence.
You can read motivational books by (Shiv Khera, Robin Sharma, Robert Schuler, Paul Vincent, Matthieu Ricard, Barry Schwartz, Zig Ziglar etc they are master in their own field. Their books might help you in different stream of life and situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?