5th May 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Which branch of engineering is having better chances of getting job and career progress?

My son has appeared in CET test- Engg., he is to score approx.50% and in his 12th std. 80%.

I wish to know about chance of getting admission in good college and branch of study.

Which branch of engg is having better chance of getting job and carrear progress.

Should we prefer Mecahnical engg. of Electronic and Communication or Electroninc and electricity.

Pl. guide
regards
KR Gupta

8th June 2012, 02:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is having better chances of getting job and career progress?

Chance of getting admission in any college depends on the available number of seats and applicants. Admissions are generally offered on the priority basis of the score obtained in entrance test. Mechanical Engineering, ECE, etc are some of the some of the demanded streams in engineering. All disciplines in engineering offers its own scope. Only thing is that the candidate should prove their skills and expertise in the subject.
21st May 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is having better chances of getting job and career progress?

Should i prefer best college or branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?