8th December 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances for job placement in Civil Engineering?

in vadodara.......
We r in msu .......
What is the chances for job placment in civil engg.......

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in campus placement after one year drop during engineering?
  2. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  3. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  4. Eligible age limit for tnpsc exam?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  6. Will there be chances of job other than going for medicine?
  7. What are the chances of placement after doing GME course of Merchant Navy
  8. What is the procedure to follow for getting job in Bosch? What are the chances to get the job?
  9. Job opportunities in Constructions filed for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How can I get a job after doing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  11. Best college in MP for placement for Civil Engineering students?
  12. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  13. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering for girls?
  14. What are the chances of getting good job in abroad after completing civil engineering in India?
  15. Where to get placement papers for Civil Engineering
  16. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  17. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate? -- [New]
16th June 2012, 01:31 AM
Akumarharsh

Default Re: What are the chances for job placement in Civil Engineering?

If you complete your civil engneering with high percentage & knowledge from a goverment college or best private college then you have a great chance to find a job in any company with high salary pakege.That is the time of engeneering and you become a civil engneer so for you make your future in its field .
Best of luck
15th July 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

how many student get job of civil engineer
24th September 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

if i complet civil engineer then what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?