7th July 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is good for girls between EC and Civil? I am interested in Physics

which branch is good for girls ec or civil?i am not at all interested in physics..

13th September 2016, 05:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is good for girls between EC and Civil? I am interested in Physics

In first year of engineering in either of course which you have mentioned here, you will have to study Physics. After first year of engineering, you will not have to study Physics. From second year of engineering, technical subjects of stream are to be studied.

Civil engineering is stream that involves lots of field work. So, generally parents do not encourage female candidates to pursue bachelor's degree in engineering and hence very less girls pursue this course. But in last few years, this trend is changing and more girls are pursuing this course.

Civil Engineering and Electronics Communication, both are evergreen branch of engineering and both have lots of job and career opportunities in private and public sector. You can select any of both streams as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?