19th August 2013, 08:09 PM
Momin Zara

How can I get a goverment job after completing D.T.Ed?

i complete my d.t.ed and i want to know when will cet exam done for government job?

13th September 2016, 05:42 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get a goverment job after completing D.T.Ed?

D.T.Ed ( Diploma in teaching education ) which is a two year year professional degree which is required to be a teacher at primary level of education as the course is basically about the basics of education.

So being D.T.Ed degree holder you are eligible for becoming a teacher of government school of upto Class V but for the same you will have to clear TET.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test and the same is held for recruitment of teachers in government school. Basically there are two types of TET, out of which is CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) held by CBSE for recruitment as teacher in government funded CBSE schools where as other one is the State TET which is held by concerned state board of education by recruitment as teacher in any state government funded schools.

CTET are held twice every year once in the month of February and once in the month of September. For further details you can log on to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?