13th June 2012, 07:41 PM
Aditya131294

Which branch is highly demanded in Gujarat or India?

Respected Sir,
I have two branch choice like meachanicle Engineering and aeronauticle engineering. please sir suggest me that which branch is highly demanded in gujarat or india.
Please please reply me on [email protected].
Thank you..

15th October 2015, 09:57 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is highly demanded in Gujarat or India?

Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering, both streams are highly demanded throughout India as well as in Abroad. But aeronautical engineering is in growing stage as compared to Mechanical Engineering which is considered to be the core stream of the engineering.

You should take Mechanical engineering as it has lots of career opportunities in private and public sector.

After completion of bachelor's degree, you can apply for various government jobs. The most important exam is GATE if you are interested to work in Public Sector Undertakings like IOCL, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL etc.

Indian Engineering Services is the most important exam for engineering conducted by UPSC and the age limit is 21-30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?