14th July 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can I get after finishing MSc Information Technology?

am finished Msc(information technology) if i will get a railway job .what job i can apply

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth doing MSc IT after finishing bachelor degree? Job opportunities for me after finishing MSc IT?
  2. After finishing MSc information technology can I take M.Tech CS?
  3. After MSc Food Technology from Uttarkhand University of Technology what kind of job will I get?
  4. What kind of a job can I get after finishing MSc applied microbiology?
  5. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  6. What kind of job is available for me after finishing B.Com?
  7. What kind of course can I do after finishing 2nd PUC with 85%?
  8. Job and salary after Diploma in Information Technology? -- [New]
  9. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
  10. Details about electronics and instrumentation engineering? What kind of job will I get after finishing my engineering?
  11. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
  12. For which courses am I eligible after finishing graduation in BSc Biotechnology? Am I eligible for MSc Food Technology or MSc Chemistry
  13. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc graduation in physics
  14. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  16. How to do MSc in information technology after doing BCA
  17. What kind of job will I be able to do after finishing my degree in computer science?
  18. Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology
31st January 2012, 01:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after finishing MSc Information Technology?

After completing your M.sc information technology you can pursue higher education in Doctorate degree,you can go for the Research,in teaching job.And there are many courses like M.Phil, PhD, lecturer ship in the field of science where M.Sc is a necessary criterion.M.Sc in IT OR computer could get some good jobs in the MNC’s related to IT and computer sector and there are many companies, industries and other sectors which provides good jobs to the M.Sc degree holders.
As for job in railway you have to go through Competitive Exams.Railway Exams are basically conducted by Union public service commission (UPSC) and Railway Recruitment Board(RRB).The entry is done through three different levels.
Group A
Group B
Group C
So for railway jobs you have to qualify this exam.
31st July 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after finishing MSc Information Technology?

sir i finished msc it five years course any differend kinds of job is there and list out jobs and company names
5th December 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studing msc.information technology .i want to know what type of jobs will be get after msc.it
20th February 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what kind of Government job can i get after finishing MSC information technology?
11th September 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i complete my m.sc(it) in computer i am what kind of job apply in Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?