30th June 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Which branch should I choose along with Mechanical and ECE in counselling? I've passed 12th std with 78% marks

sir
i have passed 12th class 78% me counselling me mechenical & ece branch lekar counselling kar raha hu mujhe plez advice dijiye ki me ek or konsi branch lu jisme scop jayada ho

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I choose in engineering after passing 12th with 73%? Which course to choose from the list?
  2. Which branch to choose between Mechanical and Civil after scoring 57% marks in PCM?
  3. Which branch should I get after scoring 75% in 12th?
  4. Which engineering branch is best? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which engineering branch should I choose after scoring 77% in PCM in 12th?
  6. Which branch is better in Engineering between Mechanical & ECE having completed my 12th?
  7. Which branch will suit me after 12th between ECE and Mechanical? Which is the best for average student?
  8. Which branch should I choose after 12th to get the maximum salary, Electrical or Mechanical?
  9. How can I get a job after completing B.E with 62% marks in ECE branch
  10. Which course is having better scope and placements between ECE and Mechanical? Which business I can do after doing job for some years through ECE?
  11. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. How can I join Defense service? I've passed 12th std and doing B.Tech(ECE) from punjab
  13. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?
  14. What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream
  15. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. What should I choose between Civil and ECE?
  17. Am I eligible for any government jobs if I am having less than 60% in 12th but more than 65% marks in B.Tech(ECE branch)?
  18. How may I make my career in Software industries? Ive passed 10th with 82% marks and 12th with 87% marks
25th August 2015, 11:22 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which branch should I choose along with Mechanical and ECE in counselling? I've passed 12th std with 78% marks

The choice of branches in engineering depends upon the interest of the student.

Well, the allocation of branches is done in the counseling. No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it actually depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?