25th June 2021, 12:48 AM
Velupula Tejaswini

BTech in Agriculture is possible after Diploma in EEE?

I am doing my diploma in eee department can I do BTech in agriculture engineering or not in any way?

25th June 2021, 11:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BTech in Agriculture is possible after Diploma in EEE?

°°° In order to pursue BTech in agriculture, the candidate must have passed 12th or an equivalent degree from a recognised Institute with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and 55% in case of reserved candidates in the qualifying examination with mathematics and physics as the major subjects in the class 12th.

°°° No, you are not eligible to join B.Tech in agriculture course after diploma in EEE.

°°° After Diploma in EEE, you can apply for these job opportunities:

Chief engineer post

Workshop manager post

Operations manager post

Engineering Technologist post

Project manager post

Electrical product design engineer post
26th June 2021, 05:51 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

BTech in Agriculture isn't possible after Diploma in EEE. Because candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Physics, chemistry and biology subjects are only eligible to pursue B.Sc(Agriculture) course.
26th June 2021, 09:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to pursue B.Tech in Agriculture course. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Course - B.Tech in Agriculture

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "12th Class in 10+2 pattern with any of the subjects like Mathematics or Biology or Chemistry."

>> Candidates are required to appear in State or National or University Joint Entrance Examination or Pre Engineering Test for getting admission into this course.

>> As you are from Diploma in Electrical Engineering background, I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
27th June 2021, 05:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to pursue B.Tech in Agriculture is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCM / PCB or equivalent qualification.

So, after diploma in EEE, you are not eligible to pursue the b.tech through lateral entry.
30th June 2021, 07:55 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

No, B.Tech in agriculture is not possible after Diploma in EEE. The candidates who have passed 12th or any equivalent degree in any Science stream can pursue a course in B. Tech Agricultural Engineering. ... Tech Agricultural Engineering course is done either through direct admission or through a national level entrance exam such as JEE Mains. The average course fee for B
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?