8th June 2018, 06:01 PM
nkjha@123

BTech(Biotechnology) in IPU, Delhi or MBBS in Philippines, which is better to study?

Sir, I have been selected for BTech Biotechnology course from IPU, Delhi. Should I prefer this course or should I go for MBBS from Philippines? Which one will be better. Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get bank loan in India to do MBBS in Philippines?
  2. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study MBBS in Philippines? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  3. Can I get admission if secured 849 General rank in IPU-MBBS entrance exam being a Outside Delhi candidate?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Philippines?
  5. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
  6. Does SBI bank provide education loan for doing MBBS in Philippines?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Germany after completion of course in Philippines?
  8. Can I get admission to study MBBS if qualified in IPU-CET but failed in B.Sc 1st year?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in MBBS in Philippines for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  10. Am I eligible to get any college in IPU after scoring 36000 rank in IPU B.Tech?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 33415 rank in IPU-CET and 71% in 12th being a General candidate of Delhi?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 522 rank in IPU? What are the rankings of the colleges under IPU?
  13. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  14. Chances for admission in IPU MBBS with a rank of 2594?
  15. Which college to choose among IPU, CEC and Thapar? I have got 15320 rank in CET
  16. How much should I score in IPU-CET to get admission in MBBS?
  17. Can I get admission after scoring 3981 rank in Delhi IPU? Which are the top 4 colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in IPU if secured 47398 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of Outside Delhi?
10th June 2018, 11:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BTech(Biotechnology) in IPU, Delhi or MBBS in Philippines, which is better to study?

B.Tech. Biotechnology or Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology is an undergraduate Biotechnology course. The duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, B.Tech(Biotechnology) in IPU, Delhi is best for your bright future. The name of best jobs for you after completing this course are given below.

=> Agriculture and Allied Industries

=> Medical Schools

=> Government Labs

=> Colleges & Universities

=> Pharmaceutical Companies

=> Chemical Factories
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?