7th May 2010, 02:34 PM
sindhusaji09

Call letter for Research Officers in Grade B for Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM)?

I have applied for Research Officers in Grade B for Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM) and in the notification it says that the exams will be on May 8th and 9th. But I have not yet got the call letter. Is the exam postponed. What should I do? Could you please help.

9th May 2010, 08:25 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Call letter for Research Officers in Grade B for Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM)?

no the exam has not bees postpones and i guess you have missed the exam because you didnt have your admit card, you should have applied for the duplicate admit card if you didnt recieve it before timing.the procrdure was available at the website of DSIM .
now its too late, take care from the next time
11th May 2010, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Call letter for Research Officers in Grade B for Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM)?

Thanks for ur reply. Could you please update on the website of DSIM ?
14th July 2010, 05:18 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
The exam has not been postponed. It will take time to post all the candidates letter.So please refer the problem with the DSIM www.dsimed.com
2nd February 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have not received call letter for officer grad B Examination which is held at 6 th feb,2011. so, sir I request you Please give me Dublicate call Letter at my Mail ID(My mail Id is [email protected])

Address
Name:- Jayanta Kr. Sarma
Vill:- Dharapur(Bishnujyoti Nagar)
P.O:- Dharapur
Dist:- Kamrup
Pin:- 781133
State:- Assam

I Got my SL No-1537 and Roll No 1807000188 at RBI web Side
7th April 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i need previous papers,book material ,quick solution for RBI DSIM EXAM -2011,Now m preparing...

kindly sent my id [email protected]
9th August 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, Please send me the previous year question paper or sample question paper of R.B.I. Research Officer in Grade 'B' for DSIM exam..........
Please send me as soon as possible.................I will be thankful to you........

my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?