9th May 2011, 05:53 PM
Aiswaryaprakash

Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?

Sir/Madam,
I am a class 12 student.my ambition is to become a psychologist.i am going for entrance coaching in an institution and will appear for all India medical entrance exam in 2012.sir, will a good rank in medical entrance help me in becoming a psychologist???can you tell me about some good institutions??can we consider psychology a branch in medical field???please guide me...please do not neglect this question...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I can become a Psychology? List of the institutes offering this course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  3. Best option available to choose in Medical field? Best course, good scope and good paying option? -- [New]
  4. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  6. What are the available career prospects besides medical and engineering? I have cleared 10+2 with 55% marks.
  7. What are the options available after doing the field of Psychology? List of all the institutions offering the courses?
  8. List of medical Ph.D Institutes in India?
  9. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
  10. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  11. Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?
  12. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  13. How many marks are needed in intermediate to get a seat in MBBS?
  14. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  15. Scopeful coures after Higher Secondary education
  16. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  17. Is Bio Medical Engineering a good course? Institutions providing the course in Kerala?
  18. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
4th June 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?

i have done b.com 8 years back now interested to do clinical pshycology is it posible if yes then how.
5th June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?

sir,
I wanna becoe a pshycologist. what should i study after my intermediate? im studing inter 2 year yet. Im going to write eamcet exam in 2012.
5th June 2011, 06:06 PM
divine30

Dear Aiswarya,

It's great to see your enthusiasm about psychology.

Please note that Psychology does not fall under the medical stream and you do not need to sit for the medical entrance to become a psychologist.

After 12th, one needs to do Bachelors, Masters & either MPhil/PhD, to be a Psychologist. There are various universities (Univ of Delhi, Jamia Millia Islamia, Osmania Univ etc) in India that provide courses in Psychology and Applied Psychology in india. You can get the admission procedures on the websites.

All the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiswaryaprakash View Post
Sir/Madam,
I am a class 12 student.my ambition is to become a psychologist.i am going for entrance coaching in an institution and will appear for all India medical entrance exam in 2012.sir, will a good rank in medical entrance help me in becoming a psychologist???can you tell me about some good institutions??can we consider psychology a branch in medical field???please guide me...please do not neglect this question...
6th June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I am komal.I have passed 2 with 67%marks in medical.please guide me for future. I have given entrance exams also but i am not able passed those exams.Please help me out.
20th June 2011, 08:57 PM
DollyRK

thanks a lot Aiswaryaprakash & divine30 for I had the same query......
24th July 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam my ambition in life is to become a doctor. what should i do how should i labour? i am a student of 2,1st year science. plz answer me now . dont neglect my question plz plz plz answer me.
15th December 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

what subjects i have to select in PUC to become a pshycologist?.
18th December 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a nuerologist what books should i prefer for medical entrance to score excellent rank in all india medical entrance examination plz answer my question fast
19th February 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is a degree taken in India better than UKs?
12th October 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to do MBBS to become a psychologist?
9th August 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

is psychology considered a medical pratice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?