26th July 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Can a 10th qualified candidate is eligible to join Indian Air Force?

Hi, I have qualified my 10th Board exam. Now, can I join Indian Air Force? If yes, then when and how to apply? If not, then what is the minimum eligibility criteria to join Indian Air Force?

31st July 2019, 11:39 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 10th qualified candidate is eligible to join Indian Air Force?

No. being a 10th standard qualified candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force. To be eligible to join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. To be eligible to appear in NDA examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board. You should be an unmarried male candidate in the age of 16.5 to 19.5 years. You should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
31st July 2019, 04:34 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Default Re: Can a 10th qualified candidate is eligible to join Indian Air Force?

Hello,
You are not able to join Indian Air force directly after 10th class. You should complete your 12th class first and after that you must clear NDA exam. NDA exam can only be given by boys.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?